Forged internals and managment

Splash240489

Fresh Recruit
Hi guys I have just taken my car off the road engine is out and ready for some funds too be spent on it.

But as I'm not very clued up on the engines I was wondering if any one could be off assistance in telling me what would be the best management and internals too get and other bits and bobs I may need.

I have a lot of money saved but still on a budget please could people advise.

I am looking too take it the car too 260 bhp hopefully.

John@ECC

Lifer
We have tested the package below to 441BHP and 397Ib/ft so it should do what you want no probs. Who are you going to get to tune the ECU for you??? It might be worth asking them what they can recommend and what they can tune for you, otherwise we can recommend the HKS F con and the Link G4

- Wiseco Pistons (74.5mm with -10cc Dish)
- Scat Conrods
- ACL Bearings
- ARP Headbolts
- Athena Headgasket (1.2/1.4)

enginekit.png

Iain@CRD

Lifer
If you bought the above package we would build your engine for £900 all in, which includes a port and polish.

buckets

Member +
If you bought the above package we would build your engine for £900 all in, which includes a port and polish.

You charge 900pounds to build an engine a lot for these small engines considering it takes 2hours to fully assemble one

Iain@CRD

Lifer
You charge 900pounds to build an engine a lot for these small engines considering it takes 2hours to fully assemble one

Come back and ask me that again when you know what your talking about. If you can fully assemble a forged engine including the machining, porting and polishing, assembling then im the commander of the starship enterprise.

A decent port and polish takes almost 1 days work!

Starletfreak

Member +
sorry to spam,but john how much is the package shipped to seychelles island? and by the way 900 is a very good price to install these parts

Splash240489

Fresh Recruit
We have tested the package below to 441BHP and 397Ib/ft so it should do what you want no probs. Who are you going to get to tune the ECU for you??? It might be worth asking them what they can recommend and what they can tune for you, otherwise we can recommend the HKS F con and the Link G4

- Wiseco Pistons (74.5mm with -10cc Dish)
- Scat Conrods
- ACL Bearings
- ARP Headbolts
- Athena Headgasket (1.2/1.4)

enginekit.png

How much is this kit?