Forged recaro edition Glanza

henners

Member +
[BSOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD][/B]
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

For sale: 1996 Glanza V Recaro edition FORGED TD04

Item Condition: Used but immaculate condition throughout

Price and price conditions: SOLD

Extra Info:
The time has come for me to sell my much beloved Glanza and this upsets me very much. She has 3 months TAX and will have a fresh MOT once sold.
Shes done 73,000miles But the engine has done 1500miles
Cobra cat 1 alarm and imobiliser

Standard spec:
1996 Glanza V in silver blue
Auto Climate control (A/C removed)
Wind deflectors
Sunroof
RECARO INTERIOR FRONT & BACK AND DOOR CARDS
Front & Rear standard strut braces
Standard L.S.D gearbox very rare

So lets start from the start. I bought the car back in August 2006 from Neweraimports www.neweraimports.com/soldcarDetails.jsp?carId=233 and she was near enough standard apart from cat back kakimoto exhaust, KYB adjusterble shocks and 40mm lowering springs and Volk racing TE37 bronze racing wheels.
The first things I changed was HKS ssqv dump valve, K&N air filter and gutted the cat. Then some time later i added a front mounted intercooler, Walbro fuel pump, FSE Power boost valve, HKS FCD and a apexi avcr blue boost controller she was running this setup at 1bar and produced 200bhp at the flywheel wich was very impressive. I decided to go crazy and forge it.

Spec list now:
Wiseco 74.5mm low compression forged pistons, rings and pins and Scat rods £600
New Head gasket set £75
2mm ZEP racing headgasket £170
All new bearing throughout the engine £78.50
New oil pump £100
New head bolts £25
Power enterprise cam belt new idlers £90
New water pump £30
New theromostat £12
New radiator £50
New auxillary belts £16
Exedy paddle clutch £350
Manacore 8mm plug leads £80
New dizy cap £18.50
New rotor arm £13-50
New NGK plugs heat range 7 £28
WEPR mild steel evo manifold £250
WEPR stainless decat £150
TD04L turbo £50
Oil & water lines £100
38mm external wategate and all piping £140
Greddy Emanage blue mapped on 0.8bar low boost and 1.15bar high boost (needs finale tune but will be done before sold) no rooling road printouts due to only just completed this enginge build rough estimate of 230-240bhp but not sure for certain but goes like the clappers.
Also had new headlights as old ones went yellow £170
Custom door builds finished in alcantara £250

As you can see its had alot of money spent on her and it shows she is in immaculate contion inside and out.

Bad bits
Its 12 years old a few stone chips on the front but nothink major.
She could do with a oil pressure gauge and oil temp gauge for peace of mind.
Very slight marks on 2 of the wheels

This is a stunning car serious buyers only no timewasters or scammers please
No test pilots unless you have insured it.

Pictures:
DSC01853.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC01856.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC01707.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC01746.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC01704.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC01736.jpg
[/IMG]

Contact Details:
Henry 07966119725 or PM me
Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:
Collection only

Last edited:

Mike@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.Tuning
shame to see your selling up fella! was nice to meet you and your Bro, hope he's got his Evo back!!! :)

Having seen this car it is A1 and whoever buys it will be impressed ;)

henners

Member +
Yeah i no it will be but i will be very happy with my next cars.
Nice meeting you aswell chap and your bro ofcourse

Beaker

Member +
This has to be just about the nicest looking Glanza Ive seen. Theres alot of cars you could get for that sort of money but I hope you get a decent price and it goes to some one who will look after it.

henners

Member +
Thankyou for the nice coments. I wont be selling anythink of the car the car goes as it is so if you wont the seats you buy the car lol

bazza1000

Member +
This looks really nice!

I had set my sites on getting a facelift model, but yours looks great! Its a bit too expensive at that price for me or I would be contacting you.

Good luck with the sale.