Forged Starlet glanza V 1996

AdamB

Member +
For sale: Toyota Starlet Glanza V 1996

Item Condition: Good condition for it's age

Price and price conditions: £3500

Extra Info:
Here for sale is my Toyota Starlet Glanza V, EP91. Three door hatchback in black 1996 model, was first registered in the UK in 2007. The car is in good condition for it's age, there are a few stone chips on the back bumper although im sure some of these will T-Cut out! The interior is in immaculate condition with half leather front GTi seats. No rips or tears throughout with plasma dials that look excellent at night. The speedo reads 106000KM this equates to about 65 000 miles. Alarm system with adjustable proximity of the alarm, unknown make however it will bleep at anyone that gets too close as a warning. The car had a new cambelt less than 700 miles ago. MOT until July 2011 and Tax until end of April 2011.
The car has had all the relevant engine modifications and is ready for a big turbo kit upgrade.

Modifications -

Ross racing pistons 74.5mm
Scat Forged conrods
Cruise 1.6mm Headgasket
HKS Exhaust system
Relocated induction kit
Civic Radiator
Front mount intercooler
dump valve but not fitted
Boost gauge
JDM fibreglass bonnet with bonnet pins
Momo alloys
Short shift
Lowered on springs only (so I was told when I brought the car, not sure on make)

Comes with the normal electric windows, folding mirrors, heated rear windscreen, remote central locking. It still has it's factory boost controller where it has two modes of boost, low boost is 0.4 bar and high boost is 0.65 bar. Haven't had the car dyno'd but it should be running about 160BHP. The car has just had a brand new battery, that comes with a 3 year warranty.

Bad points -
The passenger seat unclips sometimes when you hit a bump in the road causing the seat to slide but only a little. Sure this is an easy fix but just not had time. As mentioned above there are a few stone chips on the rear bumper but nothing major at all, barely noticeable. The petrol and engine temperature gauge on the dash flickers at times but just a fiddle with the connections will solve this. The fibreglass bonnet has had a bad paint job and it's started cracking at the front.

Pictures:
img0639sg.jpg

img0640c.jpg

img0631iz.jpg

sdc12447p.jpg

sdc12462c.jpg

Sorry about the blur on last picture, was done with iphone

Contact Details: Contact on here or email BoobZ18@hotmail.co.uk

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection only

Last edited:

AdamB

Member +
Have reciepts of parts and that the engine from the car was removed and rebuilt using forged parts.

AdamB

Member +
Previous owner had the work done mate. Has had an oil change less than 1000 miles ago, using Fuchs Titan Pro race oil.

Last edited:

richglanzav

Member +
so how many miles has the forged engine done mate, chassis has done 65k miles. damn i wish i had the funds for this its perfect for what i need but just aint got the dosh. good luck bud

AdamB

Member +
I have known the last 3 previous owners of the car, and it has always been down Cornwall, devon way. Which is very far from west midlands mate. I have paperwork here to prove its forged, and I have done a compression test and got 160psi across all 4 cylinders.

boostup

Member +
Mate I'm not saying it's not forged but when my mate had it. It was running standard interals and his from London . good luck with the sale mate. It's a bargain for the spec

AdamB

Member +
Yeah I understand, I never knew it had been up that way. From the compression test I done, it seems like it has forged internals and it has paperwork so I have no reason to doubt it. Just seems like people don't have the money these days :(

danb87

South East England Area Rep
dont forged engines have a specific sound? like diffrent too normal engines? might be worth getting a vid of it runnin, but make sure good sound quality