FORUM HELP! layout!

churcherj

Member +
ok how do i change the forum layout so it stays onto the tgtt narrow setting? i select narrow so it fits in with my browser settings etc, then if i click onto a different section it reverts back to the wider setting :( really annoying me now, how can i change it? help mods lol

churcherj

Member +
I've changed the style for you, has it made any difference?

hi mate, only just read your reply! it hasnt changed, i select "tgtt narrow" then it automatically reverts back to the wider setting when i click onto a different area of the forum. Do you think it may be an issue with my browser? im using firefox by the way.

Thanks

Josh

churcherj

Member +
try logging out mate then sign back in??

havent tried that mate will give it a go, im currently at work using internet explorer and it works fine, as soon as i go home and use firefox it doesnt work, maybe an issue with my browser!

dac69er

Super Moderator
i use firefox. use the wide version in my laptop and the narrow version on my desktop and have no problems with either

gv1.3

Admin
I have tested all the themes in the latest versions of IE, Firefox and Chrome and all appear to be fine.

churcherj

Member +
ah right, not sure what else to suggest? i have logged in/out and still does it, maybe ill just have to live with it :(

pig666eon

Member +
on my screen the top right hand list is in the right corner and the red band thats ment to be underneath is to the left it doesnt line up at all

ive tried diff themes but the two tgtt doesnt seem to be right at all