Forums helps find stolen Skyline

dac69er

Super Moderator
it was lucky. its a shame though. if my starlet got stolen i dont know whether it would be the same so might have to sell it then.

goldenvtr

Member +
Amazing he got it back, obviasly dumbass thieves, hope they get what they deserve!

if my car was stolen recoverd i think i would strip it and start fresh on a new one, it just wouldnt be the same.

Gilly2006

Member +
scumbag!! why bother! he was lucky tho il give him that!! Trust T78 Turbo'd skyline for a test drive!! im surprised he didn't wrap it up!

Adam_Glanza

Member +
yeah who the hell would let a 20 year old kid test drive that? and even by himself too?

americans are obviously too trusting / stupid

Gilly2006

Member +
if it was me, id be like, " to be honest, your lucky im giving you a ride in this, because half a tank of petrols gona be gone when i decide to give it the beans!"

affy

Lifer
wat an amazing thread lol, an what a ugly B****d he doesnt even look that young

he tried making a gesture with his hand, he's had his fingerz chopped and he stil hasnt learned his lesson, feel sorry for his hand but no sympythy for his consequences, big baloon boy bet he lowered the car even more and must of won him a few races using his custom areodynamics lol around corners

these days you get away with even murder, any excuse like mentally ill r it wasnt me lol

bet the owner would have chopped the rest if he got hold of him lol

Sticks

Member +
I red that thread from a link on another forum and it took me 2 hours to read it lol.

But a good read, they have picture of them blocking in the bloke at his house and then video's of him getting arrested :)

Well done to them for working together to catch the claw man lol :rockon:

Chris@CCM

Member +
was reading that the other day class . there some cars geting nicked over hear atm :(
seen this only a diffrent site lol
clawei9.jpg

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
that has got to be the most epic recovery iv ever read!!

very nice find man!

p2d

Member +
Woop, they even have a video of him getting arrested, page 20 or thereabouts..

ROFL at all the photoshops too.