Forza 2 Driving Aids

parkiboy

Member +
Just wondering what driving aids you use on forza 2??

personally i use the following:

for fwd it depends sometimes just abs sometimes abs and traction control

for rwd id use traction controll and abs but leave stability off so i can get back end out a bit, take traction control off and can i fuk stay on the track lol :p

for 4wd i only have abs on

every now and then tho ill get pissed off and have te lot on :p

59bhp

Member +
abs only really, like with normal cars you cant turn the ABS off lol but most of the time you can turn the rest off.

Plus i cant brake for shit lol

goldenvtr

Member +
just ABS everything else makes your slower. i use manual to, auto changes when you done want it to, very anoying.

Monkfish

Member +
I don't use any of em lol

Same here, I use no aids and manual transmission, I prefer it that way. Sometimes I'll use Traction Control on a stupidly powerful RWD. The Lingenfelter I have (Pictured in the Forza Pics thread) is U999 and 900bhp. It's a handfull even with TCS on, it just spins the wheels in any gear :eek:. I tried to drift it round the Nissan Speedway at 240mph, you can imagine how that went!

Driving with no aids at all is also great fun when playing online when the room host says "Lets spice things up and turn the assists off". Everyone usually spins off or out-brakes themselves, I just carry on as normal. :homer:

I tend to run only with abs and tcs in the higher classes.

In the lower classes lose tcs.

You need to really own use those two though - if you look through the hot laps on the leaderboards this is what most people use when they are ranked 500 or better for the individual tracks etc.