Forza 3 drifting??

Vglanza

Member +
Just wondering if anyone on here races much on forza or do a bit of drifting. if so post up your pics of your cars. :)

Here's my altezza
Myaltezza.jpg

And in Action
Altezza_Drift.jpg

sanchez

Member +
No drifting pics there though? lol :p

A mate of mine is ridiculously good at drifting on forza 3, i thought nah cant be that hard so had ago and well im.....shit!! lol

Vglanza

Member +
sexual!!!i dont have forza..it any good lad???
Yeh mate its really good if you like the simulation games.

No drifting pics there though? lol :p

A mate of mine is ridiculously good at drifting on forza 3, i thought nah cant be that hard so had ago and well im.....shit!! lol

:p Ano mate i only started practicing it, it really difficult too get the hang of, but just practice i guess, i just enjoy the car modding and setup:)........ and hitting walls:drive:

Vglanza

Member +
yeah was gona buy it then got gt5..heard there kinda alike

Yeh they would be mate, you should be fit too drift in it too, ya havent got the option too customise your cars in it tho. one of the best bits in forza imo.

Vglanza

Member +
oh i havent unlocked the drifting yet then. yeh most guys that do it use a wheel, i havent invested in one yet. Yeh he is good. show off!

BFannon

Member +
where is the big open map? the one that kinda looks like the Gymkhana (SP) track i keep looking want to practice the drifts on that map! nice big open map! anyone know what track it is called?

Bill.

Bridgemond

Member +
Its called benchmark track A. Have to type in a code you get eith the game to unlock it.
I am alright at the drifting in it. Will get up some pics tomorrow