FPR experiences wanted

Philip0694

Member +
Hi guy's,

As my fse fpr has given up the ghost, I was just trying to find out your experiences of other FPR's on the market. As much as I would love to get the one from Sard my funds aren't that high at the moment as I need to get another gearbox soon, but any other's that you could recommend or stay away from would be very helpful.

Cheers
Phil.

Mike_ep91

Member +
stay away from them cheap ones on ebay.try and save for a bit more and buy the sard one there the best ones on the market imo.

aaron425

Member +
i think sard is the one to go for, but like you said they are pricey:(........pm ramsey he's selling a sard+gauge+rail adaptor for a good price:)

i hear areomotive arnt to bad.

Philip0694

Member +
yeah, i was running the cheaper one as they are now, been on there about five years now.

Last edited:

Philip0694

Member +
It sounds like it might have to be the sard regulator, i'll just have to put up with the crunching gearbox for now :haha:, def don't really want to get anything cheap or another fse one

ChrisGT

Member +
Had a FSE and SARD Type RJ. The FSE was fine tbh. The SARD Type RJ was also very good; had to make up my own bolts/nuts to hold the fuel line adaptor to the fuel rail as I managed to ruin the thread on the fuel rail its self!

SARD......is my only choice

save the extra pennies or try to get a used sard one from on ttgt classifieds section...u may be lucky enough....as some come up sometimes when members break cars

Philip0694

Member +
well that's it then SARD is going to be the one, just have to save my next weeks pay and will by one, Thanks everyone for all your comments its been very helpful.

Best Regards,
Phil.

hybrid4efte

Fresh Recruit
In my opinion i would say SARD but in all due respect you had your FSE unit on for 5 years that aint bad it has paid for it self with that length of time :homer: