Fpr Or Rrfpr

DannyBoyGlanza

Fresh Recruit
jus wondering wats the difference between the two? (RRFPR and FPR)
the FPR ok to use?? some help wud be much appreciated guys
cheers

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
as far as i'm aware the rr means rising rate, it's increases fuel pressure as the boost pressure rises whereas with an fpr pressure would remain the same, regardless of boost.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
there both the same its just a fancy big name for it,

just the ones that are aftermarket are adjustable, so you can change the amount of fuel pressure manually,

but they both as such "rise" the fuel pressure when under load etc

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
there both the same its just a fancy big name for it,

just the ones that are aftermarket are adjustable, so you can change the amount of fuel pressure manually,

but they both as such "rise" the fuel pressure when under load etc

ok thanks for the clafication. :)

Adam_Glanza

Member +
depends wat your wanting it for?

if your upping the boost with an adjustable actuator then you will want an adjustable fuel pressure regulator too.

if your deciding wat to use with an ecu then using the standard one will be fine

DannyBoyGlanza

Fresh Recruit
well buying a fcd and fpr off someone on here coz few other mods but wanted to turn the fueling up slightly so i can turn boost up jus above fuel cut till i get new mani then ill take to 1 bar

EP82

Member +
Governs (spelling) the ammount of fuel that is mixed with the air flowing into the engine, A mixture which is too lean can damage or even blow up your engine!

johnny_k

Member +
my car failed its mot cus the omissions wer to high and the guy that done it said it was running a little lean! cud the afr be the problem? wud an fcd cause it to run lean?

EP82

Member +
That may be your problem, you may need to change the setting on it. A RRFPR is a must in order to both raise the boost and fuelling to a safe level at the same time :)

EP82

Member +
No problem mate Happy to help,

The Sard one above is one of the best although obviously there are cheaper ones out there.