FPR questions

GT_TURBO MAN CAN

Fresh Recruit
iv been slowly modiffying my gt and last week my mechanic told me i should get a fuel pressure regulator. Iv been reading up on them and looking around. I here the sard one is good so iv been looking at them and i found this

http://www.rhdjapan.com/sard-standa...8mm-nipple-special-edition-almite-black-55193

my first question is will this fit straight on to the car because in the description of it it says something about an adaptor (excuse my lack of knowledge)
my second question is what is the difference with the above sard fpr and this one i found on ebay?

http://cgi.ebay.ie/Fuel-Pressure-Re...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item3a62c79a98

Turboder

Fresh Recruit
the adapter i tink there talkin bout is prob for the end off ur fuel rail its a flange with a o ring nipple on the f rail side bout 8-10mm in diameter and on the other side its just a thin nipple for silcone hose to fuel pressure regulater pick em up on ebay for 10-15 bucks jus make sure its for starbo its a good mod for ur car man shud be one of first things to do before any major work

Last edited:

GT_TURBO MAN CAN

Fresh Recruit
the adapter i tink there talkin bout is prob for the end off ur fuel rail its a flange with a o ring nipple on the f rail side bout 8-10mm in diameter and on the other side its just a thin nipple for silcone hose to fuel pressure regulater pick em up on ebay for 10-15 bucks jus make sure its for starbo its a good mod for ur car man shud be one of first things to do before any major work

so it wont fit without the adaptor
will the ebay 1 do the same job and does it need an adaptor?

clarkytrd

Member +
why do you need a fpr? you upping boost?

sard are the best around and you will need the adapter for your fuel rail in order for it to fit.

GT_TURBO MAN CAN

Fresh Recruit
why do you need a fpr? you upping boost?

sard are the best around and you will need the adapter for your fuel rail in order for it to fit.

yup i plan on upping boost so preparing it now. can someone link me to the exact type of adaptor i need for the sard one. like an ebay link or somewhere there selling them

clarkytrd

Member +
the sard one from rhd comes with the regulator i think, if not you can buy it seperately anyway.

give east coast customs a shout, im sure they have something there for ya.

save ya waiting for them to come from japan.... and getting hit by customs charges

GT_TURBO MAN CAN

Fresh Recruit
the sard one from rhd comes with the regulator i think, if not you can buy it seperately anyway.

give east coast customs a shout, im sure they have something there for ya.

save ya waiting for them to come from japan.... and getting hit by customs charges

ok can i have a link to them

Turboder

Fresh Recruit
no most aftermarket fpr s wont fit without aquiring adapter separately unless its specific for that car ,go on ebay type in "fuel rail delivery adapter toyota glanza ep91" that should bring it up their about 25 bucks item+shipping only thing is its coming from japland cud be anywhere up to two weeks before its in ur hand