Franza1 disappeared ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gryzor

Admin
Back in March I paid Franza1 €80 for his ep91 wiring loom
After the usual promises of sending it next week, I last heard from him on the 10th of August, over a month ago and still no wiring loom. I can now only assume he has pocketed my €80.

WilkieGT

Fresh Recruit
I paid him £80 for his hks ssqv he had advertised on this site. The transaction completed via paypal, he told me he had received the payment and that he would send it out the next day, that was on the 4th of July. Over 2 months now and I've still not received the blow off valve and haven't heard from him since despite the numerous private messages I've sent to him.

russyb

Member +
cant stress enough but never ever send payment as a gift on paypal or you cant claim for nothing if the seller is a rip off merchant ,
i hope this isnt the case for you guys

WilkieGT

Fresh Recruit
No I definetely sent the money for goods exactly for that reason and sent £3 extra for paypal fees so in total sent £83.

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Personally can't see Franza 'running off' with anybodys money from this site.

Maybe someone with his phone number can contact him or update with what the issue is? :)

Cheers

Mike Jones
Tuning Developments Ltd

Gryzor

Admin
qare you not friends with him on bookface richie?
or tanya?

I did sent him a load of messages on facebook but with no reply, I've eventually received this message 17hours ago..

"Hi Richie, To be totally honest with you i have been going through some personal things as of late and i have been letting things slip. I'll make sure it's sent out to you this week and i do offer my apologies there is no excuse for it. Frank"

I decided to post here for any other members affected like WilkieGT
I know I could have raised a dispute on paypal up to 3 months after the transaction.

Gryzor

Admin
Thanks for the update Tanz, I shouold have the loom early next week.

Don't forget about WilkieGT.

Tanz

Lifer
Thanks for the update Tanz, I shouold have the loom early next week.

Don't forget about WilkieGT.

Brilliant ,,,, tis amazing what a wee whip can do,:p,,Sugar,,,who said that...:haha:

As for Ross(WilkieGT) Ive been onto him already,,, God us women are good....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.