front fog light bulbs????

clarkytrd

Member +
where can i get my hands on front fog light bulbs for my 98 glanza?

nowhere has them.... and i hate drivin without my foglights...

they're only a 35watt, 2prong bulb

can anyone help me???

madman

Member +
toyota main dealer only im affraid part number is 90927-13057 they are about €35 each yes i said €35 each......

REP me:rockon:

madman

Member +
i stand corrected then and retract my previous statement and bow down to the superior mr duff:freddy:.. it has bein a while since i last looked in halfrauds....

Last edited:
Which is the correct one for 98 spec?

Ta in advance

Ahh that was a while ago. I'm wrong. The bulbs are both the same as I bought some last Summer (after I posted that comment!)

And where the hell was madman getting those prices from? Cost me only about a tenner for both!

So are the EP91s the same

If so what is the fog light size?

Thanks fella

Yes I am 99% sure there the same bulb. I don't know the sizes mate it has been almost a year since I got them.

Best thing to do is take your old bulb with you and that way you won't be gven the wrong ones

addz

Member +
Yes I am 99% sure there the same bulb. I don't know the sizes mate it has been almost a year since I got them.

Best thing to do is take your old bulb with you and that way you won't be gven the wrong ones

I will have to take out the old to make sure as i'll be ordering from singapore, cant get the wrong ones.

Have some rep :)