front mount air filter

dac69er

Super Moderator
well i got a 51mm to 76mm reducing 90 degree elbow, a 51mm to 45mm reducing 90 degree elbow, a 51mm ID bit of pipe about 3 inches long, a universal apexi filter with the 3" adapter, a load of jubilee clips of the appropriate size and then made a bracket to bolt to the slam panel from the filter itself.

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
If your using a Mushroom filter then i have a relocation kit that works well with that, let us know via u2u if you want to buy it :)

dac69er

Super Moderator
what mine?

DSC00268.jpg

lennyEP82

Member +
@ dac69er wicked job there but i take it air con neds to be removed? is it a difficult job also did u notice any gains with the relocation? cheers

dac69er

Super Moderator
@ dac69er wicked job there but i take it air con neds to be removed? is it a difficult job also did u notice any gains with the relocation? cheers

aircon needs removing. i noticed quite a difference. i think it was a worthwhile mod anyway.

i only had to buy the pipes and the filter, the rest i got from work. cost about £40-45 for the pipes i think.

C

CaL

45mm air ducting!!!!good stuff!!!£8 from motorfactors!!try it first!! you will be impressed