front mount?

garry

Fresh Recruit
just a quick question.. how do i fit a front mount? are they hard and have anyone links because i bought a toyo front mount today? dont know if they are a brilliant make but anyway

corofin12345

Member +
have a look through the forum bud.. its not hard at all.. fit the core first and work around it.. lay out the pipes/hoses/brackets on the ground to give ya an idea of which goes where and fit.. some cutting to dust guards may be needed and also to the bumper if needed

biscuit

Member +
One of the easy things to fit i'd say - just remove the TMIC (few hoses and the TMIC), then just plumb in the FMIC. Cutting the bumper (if you need to) takes the time :)

garry

Fresh Recruit
nice one lads!! reppd for that.. i got it off an evo so now i need to find piping.. it has some that may fit although needs some more

ep82_advance

Member +
i have fitted the same frount mount on my previous starlet mate the front mount its a straight fit with no hassle but to get your bumper on you need to do alot of cutting out... make sure on the throttle body side of the piping it dont touch the clutch cylinder on the gearbox because eventually it punches a hole through the piping and you would be loosing boost and car wouldnt feel right i had the same problem with this kit...

if you get stuck just pm and il help ya

garry

Fresh Recruit
thanks very much for the help everyone!! i dont like the fact of cutting my bumper :( but if it has to be done.. the front mount came off an evo and seems to be good quality so i cant wait to see the results, now all i need is the piping haha