FS: 1994 Starlet GT Turbo Quadlight (Black)

benGT

Member +
For sale: 1994 Starlet GT Turbo Quadlight - Met Black

Item Condition: Car is in very good condition, a few exterior marks (car park dings etc), interior is spotless.

Price and price conditions: £3,300

Extra Info:

Very good Condition Car. Enthusiast owned!
Imported December 2006 - I am the only UK owner so far.
Brand new MOT (12 months) and taxed until August 2008. Also have some Japanese service history.

The car has its original spare wheel and jack, along with the Japanese emergency flare. The interior is spotless except for one minor mark (see below).
Car still has the original Toyota Head unit with a 6 disc CD changer and optional shelf speakers. Along with factory extras such as central locking, electric windows, power steering, and air con.

Since being imported I have run it only on Shell V Power and have carried out regular oil/filter changes every 4k-5k miles (last change 500 miles ago)

The car has a few modifications that are mainly up rated items to replace parts that are generally known to let the Starlet down. List below:

Data Champs D-09 15” Alloys (Volk TE37 replicas) – Gunmetal with polished lip
Yokohama A539 Tyres all round
JDM ClimbGear shocks and springs (Bought from Japan)
WhiteLine Adjustable Panhard rod
K&N Panel Filter
HKS Actuator
KV85 Red Magnecour HT leads
NGK Iridium Plugs

The car drives and handles very well and the turbo boosts perfectly with no signs of smoke.

I also have a genuine uncut Toyota Starlet key, which can be cut by the new owner for a spare.

Bad Points:
Bonnet has suffered from UK as it has stone chips!
Some other minor paint marks – can only be seen close up.
Polished lips on alloys have deteriorated – noticeable close up/could do with a refurb.
Cigarette burn on drivers seat courtesy of previous Japanese owner!

Pictures:

Starlet1.jpg

Starlet2.jpg

Starlet3.jpg

Starlet4.jpg

Contact Details: PM me here or phone (preferably after 5): 07825661961

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Buyer Collects

benGT

Member +
Shameless BUMP - If you speak to me nicely I might be able to include a Turbo-back exhaust in the deal..... ;)

benGT

Member +
SOLD

So that's it then peeps, I'm leaving the Starlet fold..... :(

I'll post up a quicky of what i've moved on to when it arrives at the beginning of next month.

benGT

Member +
Not quite a 2 litre Turbo Justin... I'm not prepared to pay silly insurance sums just yet - just dont seem the point!

I'll be getting something a bit marmite which not everyone will like but should put a smile on my face (when it stops raining so much)

Watch this space...... ;)