fuel pump let go

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
id rather not go into details as i had a really bad day lol but my tuning developments pump decided to let go on the dyno today car leaned out real bad was very lucky it was on the dyno and not out the road or we might not have noticed

on top of this the car wouldnt stay on the dyno it keep jumping off lol

im going to pm nick and seek a refund as i am not one bit happy i could of damaged the engine and be down a lot of money :(:(

FFS dude gutted I would'nt mind I was waiten to see these results all day. I just put one of these in the other day too.

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
its a tuning developments pump johnny , i know its more than 270 but what can ya do the car never stood a chance it was fucking pinned to the dyno lol

Johnny_C

Lifer
its a tuning developments pump johnny , i know its more than 270 but what can ya do the car never stood a chance it was fucking pinned to the dyno lol

yeah but is the pump walbo.
ie mines is boxed sytec,but its actully a walbro pump.

John@ECC

Lifer
china specials?

strong words from one trader aimed at another...

Im not saying for one minuite that this company supplied a china product to this customer im just saying from experience that any genuine walbro pump that i have recieved has it stamped on the bottom, im sorry if i have caused an inconvience for you .

Regards
John

Johnny_C

Lifer
Im not saying for one minuite that this company supplied a china product to this customer im just saying from experience that any genuine walbro pump that i have recieved has it stamped on the bottom, im sorry if i have caused an inconvience for you .

Regards
John

no inconvience caused,just thought of it as a slightly tounge in cheek remark that me me laugh.
:haha:

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
bit of bad look there lad ...weres this jumping dyno at lol

Pumps go, I had a Walbro fail on me and liek this it was mapping it with a wideband so was quite lucky. It was over 12months old though.

Here! Get browner to bring his car up, I wanna swap my china pump for his walbro :p

Last edited:

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
ok maybe not jumping off lol but the straps were definitely not up to scratch the car would lift very badly when on boost so the run had to be stopped happened a few times i definitely not a fan of there dyno ill throw up a graph later

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
This is the first time we've been informed of an issue with our pumps.

We sell plenty of these over various owners clubs, nothing is perfect as we've also had walbro's fail on us in the past as also pointed out by Spuddy.

I've replied to your PM popsy09 :)

Thanks

Mike Jones
Tuning Developments Ltd

Last edited: