hks actuator
avcr
jam fcc
d2 fpr
std ported mani
zisco screamer pipe
air filter relocated
braided turbo oil feed

question is 2 mappers said they want me get bigger injectors and a neo will car be ok with out them as
i know plenty cars running 1 bar with fcd and boost controllers

Mark-ep91

Member +
should be okay without them neil unless the mapper is shit or he is trying to sell u them lol!
never got a change to seal my screamer pipe as my clutch went but sounded mint on boost u get ur one sealed?
trying to think of something to seal it up with

neilcliop

Member +
mine still in the box ha still have parts get plus moving out again more money gone
new gasket then gasket sealer mayb ??
one best mappers in rep said injectors and neo is needed

Mark-ep91

Member +
mine still in the box ha still have parts get plus moving out again more money gone
new gasket then gasket sealer mayb ??
one best mappers in rep said injectors and neo is needed

haha u must be loaded :)
my gaskets are perfect it sounds fine on idle and on boost but its in between when the engine load is on the engine its like air getting out between the gap in the screamer like so maybe gasket sealer,im looking for some kind of stuff that goes off like metal weld so that it will hold it

from reading on here anyway with the fpr and ebc, u should be fine at 1 as the injectors should last until 1 bar on a td04! tell him he dont have a clue lol
as u can up the boost with just the actuator and turn up the fpr to about (3.0-3.2 bar ish) to suit so u dont actually need the avcr like

corofin12345

Member +
your turbo shouldnt creep neil if it was reconditioned... good adjustable actuator+fpr+fcd+RR will see a bar.. most tuners will always try and sell you stuff neil..