fueling ratios

has any one had the car set up on a why band what ratio do forge glanza run around 11? 12?

im guessing, as i want to run standard fueling going to run mine in on 0.1 boost and standard ecu and fueling while i can save to get my apexi mapped

forge building aint cheap specially a 5e that has cost me 300 to have it rebored and have the studs drilled for the oil filter housing

dac69er

Super Moderator
if your running that amount of boost and definitely no more than i would say no more than 12's on boost. would probably be fine with mid to low 13's but as you dont want to risk it i would stick in the 12's.

yeah i just gotta see what every one thinks then choose lol as this has cost me a arm and a leg and basically i just want to run it in on standard fueling till ive got the money to map my apexi and then i can fit my 440s injectors

atm the mo ive got a 255 pump in and just a fuel reg and standard injectors so hoping thats all ok to run in 1000 miles :)

dac69er

Super Moderator
if your not really using any boost like you said and you dont hammer it or anything that setup would be fine. just run 3 bar fuel pressure

MeisterR

Lifer
What Turbo do you have on the forge engine?
And what did you do to require you to change the fueling?

If you are still on standard turbo and standard injectors, there is no reason to change the map as a forged engine will just run like a normal engine, only stronger.

Also, if you rich up the fuel you will help fight against det, but you richen up too much and you might have bore wash problem and end up damaging the bores...

So rich isn't necessary a good way to go either. You want to have it properly map... it doesn't take long to damage an engine if you have an incorrect map.

running a td05h and ive got standard fueling atm as i want to run it on standard ecu its a 5e but just got a 255 pump and fuel reg, but after i fit apexi i can put my 440cc injectors in but i just want to run it in on standard ecu so gives me time to save to get the apexi fc mapped