Fujitsubo Legalis R

Craig

Lifer
For sale: Fujitsubo Legalis R Cat Back Exhaust

Item Condition: Used

Price and price conditions: £150 ono (+4% if using PayPal)

Extra Info: Still on car so not got a proper picture, can get one end of this week. Has dent over rear axel. Doesn't affect performance and no longer knocks! Front section is heat wrapped, but will get pictures of this once off the car.

Pictures:
Photo-0097.jpg

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection preferred. Will consider delivery at buyers expense.​

SooperD

Member +
Yep i have 1 too and its 1 of the nices sounding exhaust ive heard.. Not mega loud like some but has got the growl there when you want it. Bargain :)

John757

Member +
I have no knowledge of fitting exhausts at all really, so this will be a first for me. With this being a cat back exhaust and me having no cat, how do I go about attaching it to the rest of the system? Would this attach to the 2" Downpipe I already have? Or will I need something fabricating to make it fit?

ChrisGT

Member +
I have no knowledge of fitting exhausts at all really, so this will be a first for me. With this being a cat back exhaust and me having no cat, how do I go about attaching it to the rest of the system? Would this attach to the 2" Downpipe I already have? Or will I need something fabricating to make it fit?

The middle section should mate up to your downpipe mate.

Craig

Lifer
I haven't checked postage, but based on the prices traders charge for postage - I'd say around £20-£25.

I should have this exhaust off the car tonight so can provide better pictures then.

59bhp

Member +
i want this, could you get some pictures of the exhaust under the car?

is this nicks jones old exhaust?

SooperD

Member +
looks good mate.. Mine doesnt seem to have that centre box part.. Just the Fujitsubo tube instead of it. EP91 different to EP82 ?

John757

Member +
Woo got the exhaust on Wednesday, took the back box to work and gave it a clean.

How it was -

01102008038.jpg

After abit of TLC with a rag

01102008041.jpg

01102008042.jpg

01102008039.jpg

01102008040.jpg

And then then finally after abit more TLC, its like new!

02102008043.jpg

02102008044.jpg

Thanks to Hoppi05 for the help and the lend of the Autosol
And
Thanks for the exhaust Craig :)