Garrett and Tial Turbocharger/Wastegate Dealer

We have been Tial and Garrett Dealers for many years now, I can supply Garrett Journal and GT Ball Bearing turbos, but also the New GTX Range at competitive prices. Also the full Tial Range of products. These come direct from Garrett USA so no middlemen and because of this I aim to give the cheapest prices in the UK.

Not to mention I can also obtain all the relevant parts and gaskets, seals, weld flanges etc etc, I do stock alot of these items but if not I can also get those small items specially ordered and added to a larger shipment which is normally every few weeks. Give me a try, chances are I can get it for you

I also offer a price matching scheme that if you do find Products cheaper I will do my best to match or even beat those prices.

GT3540R-225225.jpg
gt3071r-01.jpg
GT30R-225225-1_zps62905fd9.jpg

Thankyou for reading

Tim :)

Last edited:

aidan

Member +
Hi,
My brother blew his 2871r today how much would you be able to do one for delivered to ireland its the 68 housing and the 3" slip on inlet

are the housing damaged at all?

because garrett offer a replace CHRA (centre housing rotating assembly) basically its a brand new turbo minus the turbine and compressor housing and just bolts straight in, typically about £350-400 cheaper than buying the full turbocharger

Tim

well that's good news then, that will save alot of money. I'm surprised its seized as they've been nothing but bulletproof for me, what boost etc you running? and have you got all the correct oil restrictors and set at the correct size? Any oil starvation? Obviously just wanting to help safeguard the new unit if the old one failed because of an engine issue.

I've emailed Garrett for a quote on the CHRA only, I'll PM you once I get a reply.

Tim

Fro

Member +
Tim, Ive given a mate your number regarding a CHRA for his gt28rs if available, he should be in touch in the next couple of days I would imagine