Garrett GT25

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickie

Member +
For sale: NEW Garrett GT25 turbo with NEW actuator

Item Condition: NEW

Price and price conditions: £200. No offers as it's new and also comes with new actuator.

Extra Info:

Actuator set at 10psi
Similar to Garrett GT2259 specification.
Compressor Wheel Inducer / Exducer : 42mm / 59.4mm A/R 61
Turbine Wheel Inducer / Exducer : 49.4mm / 42.4mm A/R 47
Good for 250-280 bhp
Standard Garrett T3 exhaust Flange
Cooling System: Water & Oil

Pictures:
BTlE5wgmkKGrHgoOKjIEjlLmWtGBKJOG9vQ.jpg

BTlE6owBGkKGrHgoOKisEjlLl5Pu2BKJOHF.jpg

BTlE6Jw2kKGrHgoH-D4EjlLl0WegBKJO-1.jpg

Contact Details: PM me

Location: Ballymena, northern Ireland. 5 Mins from Peter Smyth and Trevor of whom a lot of you know.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Will post to UK and Ireland at buyers expense. Collection is also welcome if your local :)

Cheers, Rickie.

Last edited by a moderator:
?

does this fit straight on to starlet ? is it an upgrade to the ct9 ?? im new to my starlet only had it few months and not sure !

rickie

Member +
T3 flanged manifold is needed, and downpipe to suit a t25 5 bolt pattern on exhuast side outlet. It's just the same as if for example someone buys a td04 then get either a flange adaptor to fit standard manifold or they buy a manifold to match and downpipe also. If someone wants this turbo they will have to folow the same pattern. So it would be worth it for someone wanting big power with a unique turbo setup! It's also new and being a garrett should last a VERY long time if not abused.

Last edited:

billybob

Untrusted Seller
rickie whats the diferance beteew the tdo4 and the garrett gt25 turbo might be interested with some input only rely used the td04,05 ones

Phil

Super Moderator
gt25 will be faster spooling than the td04 similar to that of the bigger/biggest hybrid ct9s,

but a far superior turbo than any hybrid ct9, coming as a stcok turbo from garret it wont be a likely as a hybrid ct9 to out of balance or need rebuilt.

it'll supply 250bhp all day long without pooping itself.

id love one of these but cant afford it.

Phil

rickie

Member +
As Phil said above the gt25 will spool quicker than a td04 AND produce big power and honestly think it's a great alternative that packs a big punch quickly.

rickie

Member +
I've a mate looking a turbo for his s14 sr20. I think he mentioned its a gt25. Is this a direct replacement s14 turbo?

The turbo your friend would be talking about would be a t28 or gt28/r/s for bigger power. The turbo for sale will fit onto an s14 downpipe but would need a t3 flanged manifold or t25/28 to t3 flange adaptor.

durmz

Member +
i like the look of this bad boy, would mani and downpipe need to get made up? or do any traders sell these off the shelf?

rickie

Member +
People please read my other comments as I have already answered these questions. Not being cheeky lol :p Just have already typed that stuff up answering other people :cool:

rickie

Member +
Well a t3 flanged manifold OR t3 flanged adaptor plate for whatever manifold you have. And a t25 flanged downpipe OR if you want to keep your own downpipe you can buy a t25 exhaust outlet to downpipe weld flange :)

Status
Not open for further replies.