****Gauging interest in rolling road Day south west****

Spoonz

Member +
Hey People,

After a thread made earlier in the week ive been asked to try and arrange a south west meet now i was thinking of doin a rolling road day but need to know interest before i can get prices so if your interested post here and i will try and get in central has possible for everyone and get some prices

Cheers Damien

Lidders

Member +
Ill be up For this, spoonz heard something the other day about a corolla box, sounds fun! see you around matey

Spoonz

Member +
sorry mate i been really busy with my car lol
I'm gonna ring a place called powerstation there very good had have used them before so should be a good price

Nayls

Member +
sorry mate i been really busy with my car lol
I'm gonna ring a place called powerstation there very good had have used them before so should be a good price

not been there myself but i have been told not to go there by more than one person!!

Spoonz

Member +
i've heard good things about them and plus where only using there rolling road anyways lol they have quoted around 40quid per person depending on how many the more the cheaper it is

OllieTurbo

Member +
if its the powerstation in gloucester then im pretty sure the 106owners club are also doing a rolling road day and there getting it for 35quid so spect they should do us the same deal :) http://www.106owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=119656

Im definetly up for it, ive also got 2-3 mates that are interested, however one of them is in an ibiza cupra, 1 in an astra gsi turbo and one in a golf gti, would they be welcome?