Gauging Interest - Mint EP82 in need of rebuild

ChrisW

Lifer
For sale: My White 1994 EP82 :(:(:(

Item Condition:

Ok where do I start... I bought this back in August/September 2007 as a fresh import and have obviously owned it ever since. The reason for this car being so cheap is that unfortunately pistons 2 and 3 have gone, meaning that a rebuild is required or a new engine needs to be put in (I would do this but have spend enough time on it as it is). The main points about the car are listed below;

-Only 80,000km's
-Genuine TOMS front bumper (has slight crack and has been cut to suit my FMIC)
-Genuine TOMS grille
-Toyota optional sideskirts and spats
-Exedy Organic clutch which has never been abused so should have thousands more miles left in it
-Magnecore Blue HT leads
-Almost brand new S/S Dave B exhaust system
-Rota Grids 16" in gunmetal grey with polished lip (may sell without these if alternate wheels can be provided)
-HKS mushroom filter
-MOMO Corse steering wheel
-Blitz boost gauge
-Leather TRD gearknob
-Razo pedals (OOOOOoooooo lol :p)
-Rare electric sunroof
-Door cards with speaker pods and JBL 13cm's

The car (apart from the engine lol) is in excellent condition and I have personally not seen many EP82's in such a clean state. The underneath is in great condition as is the paintwork. The gearbox is also in great shape and runs very smoothly!

The only bad things that i can think of are the engine, a few small parking dings on the drivers door, a tiny spot of rust on the tail and a small crack in the front bumper. All of these things are easily sorted however at not much of a cost, Ive just never got round to doing them.

Price and price conditions: £1600 ono

Extra Info: Im another starlet lover who has no choice but to sell :slap:

Pictures:

Please note that these pics show it with a FMIC and Blitz BOV which won't be on the car at the time of sale

IMGP1340.jpg

IMGP1339.jpg

IMGP1336.jpg

IMGP1342.jpg

GTAutumn.jpg

Just ask if you want to see any more detailed pics i.e. bad bits, interior etc

Contact Details: PM

Last edited:

ChrisW

Lifer
Forgot to add that this also has the optional speaker pods in the door cards with JBL's in............ cue BlackMamber lol!

ChrisW

Lifer
OMG cant believe this has not sold!!! Lovely looking car Chris and so cheap bump for you!!!

Thanks Elaine, Ive had a load interest over the last two days which is a bit random lol considering I didnt have a lot before so hopefully not here much longer ;)!!!