*gauging interest* TOM'S front, back, sides

potts

Member +
Just gauging interest at the mo as thinking of going for a stealth sleek look

For sale: TOM'S front bumper, side skirts, rear spats

Item Condition: front has a crack and stone chips, was gonna repair it but haven't had time

side skirts have scraps on the underside, can easily be touched up

rear spats have tiny marks but hardly noticable

Price and price conditions: front bumper £130 but would need a mk3 bumper in return ( preferbly in black ) side skirts £120 rear spats £70

Pictures:
9aae2aa2.jpg

cd27ebce.jpg

Contact Details: pm me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: collection prefered or delivery at buyers cost

potts

Member +
Just want something subtle looking, plus I need some funds for a carbon bonnet and as my recaro rear seats won't sell then something has to go

potts

Member +
Here's the front bumper, nothing fibreglass won't fix

c078df38.jpg

and the skirts although it's hard getting a pic as the scratches are right underneath and hard to see

39793d37.jpg

c3dpo

Member +
You the dude I bought boost gauge and pod off?? :D

It looked bad ass in the flesh mate, but if your selling ;)

How much did it or will it cost one to get resprayed different colour you reckon?

potts

Member +
Yeah that's me mate. Got qouted £100 to paint the bumper. Sides skirts can be touched up.

Argh I'm soo in two minds wether to sell or not

danb87

South East England Area Rep
when the funds are here ill be purchasing this kind of kit, looks good mate i think it makes the gt look mean. good luck with the sale.

GTnomez

Member +
Yeah that's me mate. Got qouted £100 to paint the bumper. Sides skirts can be touched up.

Argh I'm soo in two minds wether to sell or not

To be fair, ALL Toms kits are scratched or cracked due o how low they sit.

GLWS

c3dpo

Member +
very tempting indeed :D

Will see if she works when I've fitted the hybrid this weekend and get back to you if still about.