gears of war 2

Adam_Glanza

Member +
hey guys,

so how many of you pre ordered it? just watching gameplay videos on youtube and wow it looks mad lol. cant wait

SupaStu

Member +
yeah, got mine preordered, cant wait, it looks far better than any of the other new releases due out at the moment.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
yeah defo, got farcry 2 and its shit imo lol.

just reminds me i never actually completed GOW 1 :eek: better get to it.

kept getting beat on the scary bat man thing on the train

GTnomez

Member +
gears of war 2.................done and dusted!! awesome game, ive never played a game thats got my goin from the first touch of a button. done in a day and a half on hardcore....new weapons also!!! mortars and the boomshield is mad!!!!! im doing it on insane and its solid!!!! gears of war 2 FTW!!!!!!

yeah defo, got farcry 2 and its shit imo lol.

just reminds me i never actually completed GOW 1 :eek: better get to it.

kept getting beat on the scary bat man thing on the train

plenty of torque bows does the trick there and just keep dodging in and out of the light to get the bats off him! jeez a havn`t played it in donks love it.

What date is it out go2?

SupaStu

Member +
fucks sake, Amazon for the lose, the dickheads only dispatched it today barely.

I'll get it on Sat.. if i'm lucky, pah pre-order sucks. Amazon = FAIL

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
fucks sake, Amazon for the lose, the dickheads only dispatched it today barely.

I'll get it on Sat.. if i'm lucky, pah pre-order sucks. Amazon = FAIL

They are bound by the day they are allowed to send them out, they don't do it when they can be arsed!

GTnomez

Member +
already done this game and done all 50 hordes and in the middle of insane, i cant get off the damn thing!!!!! flashed xbox360 FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SupaStu

Member +
Yeah i do, but just ordered on amazon ages ago, someone in work just said that Play.com is fast too, damn, grrrrrrrrrrrr

D3N0

Member +
ive bought the game, been abusing ppl on online. now i wanna join the tgtt members on this... so gamer tag is (tr d3n0) 0= the number zero. will be waiting fore the invites....kool

Gee

Member +
Match making is a pain in the arse at the moment, sure it will be sorted. If any TGGT users want to die then add me:

Sickle Foot

SupaStu

Member +
Love it, but whats the craic with the matchmaking, totally sucks, takes forever, I prefer the old matchmaking system far easier. It seems really hard to get a game on live...