Genuine TIAL?

lleey2k4

Member +
Thats it, so yer pretty similar.

IMG_0693-1.jpg

The price is to do with it being from the states, good are alot cheaper from there even with the less than optimal exchange rate bud.

My aem boost controller and wideband was like half price from the states compared to uk prices bud. Even after I got hit with tax.

If you're not in a hurry, always have a look at getting stuff from the states, usually alot cheaper, although if it's like under 40 quid difference sometimes it aint worth it, but usually is!

sanchez

Member +
Nice one mate, need to get one of these then.
Both around the same price shipped, so ...

also that 2nd link it has the different flanges at added price, which do i need?

sanchez

Member +
Flanges are NOT included with any TiAL Wastegates! We sell them sold seperately which can be purchased after the bid for the following prices:
- Mild Steel Inlet (Threaded): $15.00
- Mild Steel Discharge (Thru): $15.00
- Stainless Steel Inlet (Threaded): $28.00
- Stainless Steel Discharge (Thru): $28.00

Which do i need? :)

flanges I am unsure, as I didn't need any flanges, as most mani's have the right flange to connect to the wastegate and the screamer again is a straight fit as in both the mani and screamer have flanges for the waste gate, well my wepr mani did.

What mani is this for?

edit:Also if you just buy them they come with different springs, although it looks like one you just need to tell them to include a different pressure spring, just keep that in mind. One is a 10psi one and ones a 8.7 psi spring.