Genuine TOMS front bumper, TOMS Grille, Rota Grids, Toyota sideskirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisW

Lifer
****Please note that I am gauging interest in these items at the minute. As some of you know I am trying to sell the car with these bits on but if I have no luck in the next week or so I will let them go seperate, but gives you a chance to get dibs!****

For sale: Genuine TOMS front bumper with fog lights

Item Condition: Good condition, has a small crack in the middle section which is easily repaired and has some scratches underneath due to it sitting quite low, paint is in excellent condition. It did house an Autobahn FMIC previously so it was cut to suit so should be a great fitwith most FMIC cores, still looks great without FMIC though!

Price and price conditions: £250.00 plus paypal

Extra Info: In white at the minute obviously

Pictures:

IMGP1336.jpg

IMGP1335.jpg

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection only, may get damaged too easily via a courier

For sale: Toyota Optional Sideskirts and Rear Spats

Item Condition: Good condition, side skirts are great apart from white paint starting to flake off slightly on one side, this is very minimal however and would be easily be touched up (just havn't got round to it).

Spats also good, could also do with a bit of touching up around the edges. Neither has any damage to the item itself, i.e. cracks, chips etc

Price and price conditions: £150.00 plus paypal

Extra Info: White again :p

Pictures:

IMGP1339.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Same as bumper

For sale: TOMS front grille - Quadlight

Item Condition: Excellent, no marks, scratches or anything like that!

Price and price conditions: £100.00 plus paypal

Extra Info: None really

Pictures:

IMGP1336.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Around £10-£15

For sale: 16" Rota Grid alloys in gunmetal, wrapped in Toyo Proxes

Item Condition: Excellent, almost as new. One alloy has a tiny graze on the lip but this is very minor, I always park well away from the curb so there's no chance of any curbing!!! May have dirt on the inside of the alloys obviously but should be able to shift most of this!

Price and price conditions: £350.00 plus paypal

Extra Info: Will throw in McGuard locking wheel nuts :)

Pictures:

Pics before put on car...

19092007135.jpg

Fitted...

GT1-1.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection prefered but could look into postage if wanted

For sale: "Burwash" Japspeed S/S Exhaust

Item Condition: Excellent. Only been on car for a couple of months. As with the alloys this may have some surface dirt but nothing else.

Price and price conditions: £220.00 plus paypal

Extra Info: Sounds sexy!!! Very nice deep grumble and also is a great fit on the EP82!

Pictures:

Pics before put on car...

Burspec.jpg

burspec2.jpg

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection prefered but could look into postage if wanted

Last edited:

Matchew

Member +
Try youtube dude. Trust me you wouldn't be disappointed if you brought this exhaust they sound awesome and many members on here use them on here who can vouch for this system

ChrisW

Lifer
Dibs taken on the grille, sideskirts/spats and possibly exhaust.

Any interest in the wheels and bumper?

colindemps

Fresh Recruit
Well lad ya hardly still have any of them toms parts for sale do ya if not do ya no of anyone that has some goin??

colindemps

Fresh Recruit
Ha was only takin a chance lad was all.. someone only told me about sight other day... I have got genuine toms spoiler, skirts an grill so lookin for bumper an back lips now...

Status
Not open for further replies.