Glanza Almost Stolen - BRADFORD WEST YORKSHIRE

Shib786

Member +
well, time is now 5:52, at 3:45, 2 young lads tryed stealing my glanza, my mum had woken up after hearing some "clanging" noise's and looked out into the garden to see young lad's walking upto and then pushing my glanza out of the garden, my mum shouted me saying someone is trying to steal my car, i got up and my window is right next to where the glanza is parked (live in a bungalow), i opened the window and shouted at the lads and swearing, they let go of the car and it rolled forward and anchored onto a rock, only thing going through my head was anger, i grabbed my baseball bat, found the house keys and ran down the street chasin them, but couldnt see where they had gone. dad had now woke up and we drove round for a bit and couldnt find no-one, 2 lads, quite young, lucky to get away or else they wouldve had my baseball bat opening up their heads !!! :shoot:

Shib786

Member +
they had also moved my cctv which is facing the cars but the idiot got his face caught clearly on it./...police have been informed

Shib786

Member +
mate, they snapped the door lock and snapped the ignition barrel clean off the car, even had it hot wired with the ignition on, just couldnt start it as its literally 2 metres from my window and would be too loud, they was pushing it out but we disturbed them, usually there is a car blocking all of them into the drive but we had left it out tonight....what a mistake...

Shib786

Member +
what makes it worse is, they had spent 15 minutes coming in and out of my garden as i have watched the cctv and paused it where you can clearly see his face, police have seen this and might have recognised him. just disgusting what some people do for some money...

Shib786

Member +
just disgusting mate, the main thing going through my head was protecting my family, hence picking up my bat and chasing the fuckers away....just disgusting as they wouldve just chopped it up and sold the parts, problem for them is, we own one of Bradfords biggest breakers yards, and my car is known to a lot of people in Bradford as "KK's Car", they wouldnt have got away, I know a few local lads that do this sort of thing, so going to make some enquiries later.

This is one of the reasons why the Glanza is up for sale and im moving onto a civic in the hope that i dont have to be scared leaving it out on a night..

stuart

Member +
Sorry to hear like, but you mentioned they snapped ignition barrel etc - Didn't it have an alarm? I know you had cctv like.

Shib786

Member +
Nope mate, was meaning to put one in but have now started to sell it and didnt bother...usually its parked up quite safely on a night and during the day as its directly outside the work shutters..so in view all day...

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Thats just utter bollocks, i just dont get it, why?

Because Judges live in a world of their own and only dish out shitty sentences, making the money from a nice car well worth it. The CPS even find it hard to prosecute people in the first place.

I know a few local lads that do this sort of thing, so going to make some enquiries later.

I hope that doesn't mean it's OK as long as it's someone elses car?!

Last edited:

stew

Member +
Glad you caught the little fuckers at it bro, just a shame they couldn't have got what they deserved off u. :shoot:

i'm careful where i leave the car now as this ain't ain't the most clean-cut of areas at the best of times. i disconnect the king lead sometimes, i'm a paranoid wreck lol. but i hope something comes of it for u neway, or at least find out who it was that did it. i know people who know people who would nick cars and i think they're pricks, granted - but i know it would the best way of findin who the little twats were. even if they known to the police usually nothin ever comes of it.

how old were the lads neway? get a pic of him up here. u never know who might recognise em. :)

Shib786

Member +
hey guys, quick update, showed the cctv footage to a few mates of mine and may have recognised him locally, if it is, i will be paying him a nice little visit tonight...:freddy:

Rik

Member +
Police are useless cunts, had my bike stolen recently an they were a bag of wank. Got it back myself in the end, I hope you find them mate, I know who took my bike so its only a matter of time till karma hits them in the face with a nail bat or a machete to the hands. I imagine you'll be doing the same when you find the little pricks.