glanza broken in to!!!

jomista2k7

Fresh Recruit
thought i would never have to leave a comment in this section of toyotagtturbo,
but the time has come,
went to work last night at 12pm finished up a 7am this mourning,got home around 8,to find that my glanza had been broken into:mad:the passenger door had been prized in and im not to sure as im waiting for the guards to come up,but the steering may be f*ck!d,upside to it all my cd's after shave and phone is still in it,down side is they robbed a 2nd phone(nokia 6680) i had plus the door and steering.

Glanza_cl

Member +
that's a pile of crap buddy, sounds like they broke in then got scared and ran leaving alot still in the car which is good in one way i suppose, is there any cctv around where you were parked?

jomista2k7

Fresh Recruit
yeah something triggered them to run away,i was going to put up pics but i dont no how to,em nope i live in an estate,the car was in my driveway

jomista2k7

Fresh Recruit
had 1 on my gt but not this one,doesnt matter if u have the top of the range alarm in my county they can get by them,4cars were robbed 2weeks ago,one of which was a rs4 or rs6 audi which was used in a robbery in dublin

Sean_GT

Member +
had 1 on my gt but not this one,doesnt matter if u have the top of the range alarm in my county they can get by them,4cars were robbed 2weeks ago,one of which was a rs4 or rs6 audi which was used in a robbery in dublin

True but an alarm will stop the dumb criminals. But ye your right the ones that know what they are doing they will get in it regardless

squeekyduck

Member +
Get an alarm buddy. My mate had his evo stolen all because he had no feckin alarm. The car had thousands worth of mods and they could have been saved if he shelled out €300.

DanzaEP91

I put off getting an alarm for ages and my glanza got broken into. Ended up paying hundreds for a new door and spraying half the car. I got a cobra cat1 immobilser and alarm for £300. It has ignition, fuel and cranksensor cut off. Well worth getting an alarm mate.

Dan

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
If you want you can send the pics onto me and i can post em up for ya my email is in my sig \/ \/ \/

scotty01

Member +
That sucks but no alarm..................no sympathy.

An alarm is a deterrant not just to stop them taking your car;) Most theives will walk away from a car with a flashing LED as it's not worth their time risking getting caught.

In future save yourself the ballache and get one fitted:slap:

Ian_w

Member +
yeah an alarm would scare off someone like that if they prise the door or break a window to get in. They wouldn't want to hang about then! :)

D1v

Member +
happened to mine to :( luckily they were idiots nd didnt no wat they were doing but now my doors only open wiv central lockin lol .

scotty01

Member +
jomista2k7;371750 well i only have the car 2weeks said:
First thing you should do is get it booked in for an alarm, really quite easy when you budget for a car that dosn't have one fitted. Mine are always booked in for the day after i get the car.

Big_Daddy

Member +
Sorry to hear a alrm would helped.

(Pics transfered 4 better viewing)

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Ian_w

Member +
just shows how old and insecure these cars are. Like any old jap hatch really. I see what you say about an alarm. Mine was almost 2 weeks after i got the car, but i couldnt even sleep properly with it outside. Some nights i would wake up and just go look out the window >_<

Big_Daddy

Member +
just shows how old and insecure these cars are. Like any old jap hatch really. I see what you say about an alarm. Mine was almost 2 weeks after i got the car, but i couldnt even sleep properly with it outside. Some nights i would wake up and just go look out the window >_<

I still do that :p

dac69er

Super Moderator
the top of that door should bent back ok if your careful.

at least you still have the car i guess.

alarms are ok, but nowadays they go off so often people tend to just ignore them

dazza ep91

Member +
that sucks man.

you got a nice looking glanza tho.

i have a £500 pound viper alarm and i still hate leaving it any were even tho i got a lcd screen key fob that give me a heads up of the car. and in my 306 i have a clifford g5 that was a nice way to spend £999. rele all you are paying for is thaty little blue flashing LED to be honest thats the only way people know what you got.