glanza engine to gt

i think there slightly different layout but id imagine things could be adjusted to fit in

the water bottle etc is in dif positions

best of luck with it

:rockon:

corofin12345

Member +
ya it will be grand man.. some electrical connectors could be different tho esspecially at the thermostat housing and the high/low boost solenoid setup is different 2.. on a gt its on the back of the engine with metal pipes along the cam cover.. just remove these or get rid of altogether.. also compare electrical connectors on inlet manifold... if needs be just replace the connectors with the connectors from your engine to suit your loom....

Last edited:

twin cam

Member +
it blew last week, bearings recked and everything, is the boost solinide nesseary cos i have it bypassed anyway and would the conectors from my car fit straight on?

Shorty

Member +
One on the left of the inlet mani as you look at it, and one of the ones on thermostat housing bud, as far as anything elsi is a straight swap the engines are exactly the same ;) have a gt engine in mine its an easy swap bud, pm me if you get stuck on it.

Matt Glanza

Member +
I swapped a mk1 into my glanza the thermo housing is different the dizzy cap covers have to swapped over also.ull just have to compare the two and see what's different