glanza gt5

fishman

Member +
Right lads I can't find the glanza on gt5 for the PS3 in the used car section,had the game 3 months and getting angry now.haha anyone want to gift me one?? Gamer tag fishmannn

Cheers

Fishman

AdamB

Member +
Was one of the first cars I brought when I got the game lol.
They do come up every now and then, I've seen about 3 or 4 come up.

fishman

Member +
Chris he won't send me it.haha I keep looking never happens. Dave am I right in saying ur the crazy scotsman on my friends list.haha dude if ya send it me I will let you head shot me forever on COD.haha

Fishman

Dave.

Member +
Haha, it was me and hubbygt on the other night (so I guess it was me or him!:haha:) Good game btw, we should do it again! I'll have that Glanza over to you tonight, I never use it anyway :)

Had a look to change my psn name too, turns out it's impossible! :O

Dave

Last edited:

Dave.

Member +
Right lads I can't find the glanza on gt5 for the PS3 in the used car section,had the game 3 months and getting angry now.haha anyone want to gift me one?? Gamer tag fishmannn

Cheers

Fishman

Sent! Turns out it was 249bhp :rockon:

Dave

fishman

Member +
Dude I'm at the misses, I wanna see it now.haha cheers dude. Be good play online again sometime. Cheers again dude!!! :)

c3dpo

Member +
Haha, it was me and hubbygt on the other night (so I guess it was me or him!:haha:) Good game btw, we should do it again! I'll have that Glanza over to you tonight, I never use it anyway :)

Had a look to change my psn name too, turns out it's impossible! :O

Dave

Did you use an emailwith all or part your psn id in? If so they stupidly block it, so re-register another email account link it to that, and it should allow you to change. If not ring sony customer support, and explain they will sort ;)

fishman

Member +
Did you use an emailwith all or part your psn id in? If so they stupidly block it, so re-register another email account link it to that, and it should allow you to change. If not ring sony customer support, and explain they will sort ;)

yeah man sounds epic thought it couldnt be changed but i like mine- "fishmannn" :)