Glanza in MAX POWER

Jack138

Member +
If anyone has the latest issue of Max Power there is a Glanza featured inside. Not sure if it's allowd here but I can scan it in if people are interested.

Nice to see the EP getting some exposure.

gv1.3

Admin
Its my car.... what do you all think of the wing and neons?

In all seriousness though fair play to the lad, its not easy getting a car featured. Max Power is a horrid publication though.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
i know one of the editors of max power. an i have txt him too say i hope its a subtle feature, with no pink paint an chrome rims. lol

IppyEP82

Member +
seen it on uksc. actually looks nice in my opinion. no neons or glitter paint thankfully. and it hasn't got 6 exhausts! lol

dac69er

Super Moderator
Its nothing special really is it? or is it just me...

its not really. the wheels make it a little different, and the wooden bus steering wheel. other than that it looks pretty generic really. but i guess max power dont have many glanzas so anything could get in there.
isnt much written about it in the article, just mindless bullshit. then tech specs arent exactly anything to write home about!

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
i haven't read anything out of max power for years now and it seems like i haven't missed anything. the article is just rubbish and the car is nothing special.

Im not into all this stance, hella flush or what ever people are calling silly low with some wheels that dont fit verywell. i just want my car to look oem ish and to shit my self when my right foot goes down.