Glanza No. 2

Brendanlez

Member +
Just a few pictures of the car before i start changing it ALOT:)

08032010204.jpg

08032010205.jpg

08032010206.jpg

08032010207.jpg

Let me know what yas all think.
Oh and these were taken from my phone.
Ill update it as I take a few more.

Brendanlez

Member +
Yea, it was traded in against my old Impreza. Picking up a Varis front bumper tomorrow, think I have the TD04 kit coming at the end of the week, ordering a front mount tonight, get that all set up and save a little to forge a 5e. Also have two other cars, a supercharged 4AGZE 95 Gxi Corolla and a 1.4 Bora which just keeps blowing engines on me ill get some pics of those at some stage too

Brendanlez

Member +
08032010208.jpg

This bumper was on it but the twat that painted it before made a pure balls of it, so i took it off for the meet yesterday, and got a lend of a standard one from Garyfh

08032010209.jpg

bought these from Johnny_C for my last Glanza and me being a lazy fucker at times I never bothered putting them on it, kinda glad i didnt now :p

Dan_SV

Member +
from the sounds of it this is gonna be quite a beast :cool:
who needs air con??
thats what we were given electric windows for :p

Brendanlez

Member +
yea just a pity about the quality, just took a notion on the way home from work, and as i said yesterday the camera is in the door but im just too lazy to look for the charger:haha:

Someday when im really bored.

On the look out for a few bits over the next while,

silicone elbow to relocate the airfilter,
boost controller,
front mount (might just order a new one)
coilovers

must put up the Jam actuator, RX7 top mount and the enkei's in a for sale thread, should have a FCD about somewhere too, prob piled under a heap of shite lol

Brendanlez

Member +
bought a new front mount today, should hopefully be here Monday at the latest, so ill get that fitted, varis bumper should be ready to go on next week too.

Will hopefully have coilovers in the next few weeks.

AND I was talking to a fella about the TOMS front bumper should have that at the end of the month :) (that smiley face really doesnt show how happy I am about that bumper :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Jperformance was it? Thinking of getting one of these myself. Was it really that hard to fit. A picture with bumper off would be great please as im dying to see one fitted properly and the pipe routing. Thanks:)

Stuart

Brendanlez

Member +
Ill get one for ya...

Yea it was a bit of a dick, the pipe routing is fairly short but plety of trimming to be done. also there is alot to come out of the bumper gimmie about 20mins n ill get ya a pic