Glanza Radiator

Gee

Member +
I was under the impression the Glanza was also twin core, as it is actually thicker than the EP82 core.

dac69er

Super Moderator
I was under the impression the Glanza was also twin core, as it is actually thicker than the EP82 core.

it possibly is mate. havnt measured both so i dont know. i thought both were the same.

either way the one i posted up would work fine anyway ;)

dac69er

Super Moderator
have you bought this rad before then? is it just single core?

i have this rad on the GT at the moment. its a single core and was exactly the same as the original toyota one i removed.

i have recently bought the shorter version (n/a ep91) which is the same again but a bit shorter. ive done this for when i fit a fmic.

Kelly

Member +
i have this rad on the GT at the moment. its a single core and was exactly the same as the original toyota one i removed.

i have recently bought the shorter version (n/a ep91) which is the same again but a bit shorter. ive done this for when i fit a fmic.

how shorter is the shorter version then?

We need a rad for Bens car at the moment in there is a rad that is the same size as a glanza one but isnt actually a glanza one. As its the bigger rad cap sized one possibly off a corrolla or something we dont know. We are guessing/hoping its failing as its seem hotter on one side than the other and want to try a different rad a.s.a.p

dac69er

Super Moderator
the replacement rad i got had a larger style rad cap on it. no real problem as it came with a cap, its the same cap as an sw20 mr2.

the difference in size is about 55mm, the exact size difference i wanted ;)

Kelly

Member +
the replacement rad i got had a larger style rad cap on it. no real problem as it came with a cap, its the same cap as an sw20 mr2.

the difference in size is about 55mm, the exact size difference i wanted ;)

do you know what the length of it is?