Glanza Results

Gav_Kara

Member +
Swapped our Civic with Ollieturbo,TD told him it was running 1bar so my fella had the car put on the Dyno @ work and this is the results.... It was actually running .8

Shorty

Member +
its td04 on external w/g iirc, also tbh i doubt nick told him it ran 1bar if it only runs .8 nick knows his stuff and ollie dosnt quite tell all the right facts from my dealings with him.

Gav_Kara

Member +
Must have been Ollie then mate that said it was running 1bar he told us td said it was!
They did a good job doing the engine but they was bolts missing out the engine

Shorty

Member +
thats a shame :( i know he was in a rush to have it swapped, but tbh it looked like a very tidy V when i saw it. hope you enjoyit :D

OllieTurbo

Member +
its td04 on external w/g iirc, also tbh i doubt nick told him it ran 1bar if it only runs .8 nick knows his stuff and ollie dosnt quite tell all the right facts from my dealings with him.

sorry mate but have i ever even delt with you before? Tuning developments mapped it to 1 bar, im not really sure why it would of only been running .8.

nutta

Member +
perhaps it was a bar and dropped to .8 due to an air leak or summut.

still, why you complainin about it?

Rory

Lifer
Where was the car originally mapped? Road or Dyno?

If it was mapped on the road, then i will 90% say it will hold 1 bar on the road, but the dyno will not be able to load a car up the same as the road, hence the diffirence in boost pressure. :)

OllieTurbo

Member +

If it was mapped on the road, then i will 90% say it will hold 1 bar on the road, but the dyno will not be able to load a car up the same as the road, hence the diffirence in boost pressure. :)

ahh now that makes sense, as tuning developments do there mapping on road, nice one :)

malcolmgt

Member +

need more of Rory's about with knowledge like that

A DYNO DYNAMICS dyno can. I can't speak for any other dyno because I don't have any experience with them

Rory

Lifer
Not in my experiance they cant.
My own car runs, 1.4 / 1.5 bar on the road with no issues, last time on a DD dyno, it peaked at 1.2
Go figure...
Im not arguing either, thats my own personal experaince with one. Every one is entitled to there opinion.

A DYNO DYNAMICS dyno can. I can't speak for any other dyno because I don't have any experience with them

But i do know that Dynos just cant put enough load on a motor to re-create on the road attributes.

@ Ollie and Malc - Cheers lads.

Gav_Kara

Member +
It was mapped on a road,then put on a Dyno @ the Tuning Company my Fella works at,to make sure everything was running ok on it and to see if the Map was Safe
A Dyno Dynamics does not Lie,there one of the best Dynos

But im Happy with 219.7bhp @ .8 Bar

Last edited: