Glanza styling opinion's

DanGlanzaV

Member +
I have recently put a varis bumper on my car and would like opinions on skirts, Jam or livesport ones which would suit best

theshow006.jpg

Mark-ep91

Member +
heres a chop to give ya an idea just messing bout with photoshop to get better at it
theshowjamy.jpg

theshdfgfgopy.jpg

let me no what ya think

DanGlanzaV

Member +
Thank's for that mate, I think the second pic looks best with the livesport ones, will also be getting livesport spoiler

Last edited:

ep71turbo

Member +
Thank's for that mate, I think the second pic looks best with the livesport ones, will also be getting livesport spoiler

Yeah Livesport Looks Great, And Nice Work Mark-EP91, If I Knew How Give Rep I Would But I Don't Know Besides I Have None :) Lol!! But Nice Work Mate...

Mark-ep91

Member +
thanks man im just getting used to it lol!its the weighing scale thing on the left of the comments just so ya no:)

Ryan5793

Member +
i thought the oem skirts looked best with varis fronts but now id defo say livesports. They look awesome buddy, nice choice! Id look into getting a JAM rear bumper to finish it. but thats only my opinion. :)

thefalls

Member +
Of all the glanzas i have seen people concentrate more on the side skirts and front bumper.
Whatever happened to the rear bumper?
Limited options?