Glanza v Colchester

hey karlos mate i think i saw your glanza at marks tey the other week i was in a white glanza i gave u a flash?

Yeah mate i remember gave you a wave.Glanza looked pretty nice did it have a front mount?you always about in colchester i have only ever seen like 1 glanza about in colchester.

4efte_ryan

Member +
yea mate gota front mount, i aint from colchester but i work there and up there alot, i remembered ur glanza because the tints

Collett

Fresh Recruit
Never knew there were so many of you not to far from me! Should have a gathering one night in Colchester if any 1 is up for it?

4efte_ryan

Member +
yea i will be well up for this mate, there is loads of starlets around the area thers bout 5 glanzas in braintree alone

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
dont forget the rest of essex.
there a few that dont post on here.
if u guys arrange a meet do it in chelmsford or halfway house brentwood, in the middle.

jayc-glanza17

Fresh Recruit
well im from southend, so do a post in event section see what response u get.
was only saying pub type thing so we could all say to each other.
but seafront be good for pics tho.

starletsam

Member +
i've only ever seen one GT in colchester a guy who use to come to the fishing shop i worked in had one.other than that i havent seen one in colchester since i had my GT.i live in sudbury so 20mins from colchester would be up for a meet defo

Collett

Fresh Recruit
Yeh that was carl hes sold that! There was a few GT's around the colchester area but think most of them have been sold/written off.

starletsam

Member +
cant do the 4th & go on holiday a week or so after and going to a concert on the 11th so for me anytime after the 24th would be good but will check my shifts or if a dates agreed book it off?