Glanza V for sale as of 11th November

parkiboy

Member +
For sale: 1996 Toyota Starley Glanza V

Item Condition: Excellent

Price and price conditions: £4600, £4400 on standard glanza alloys

Extra Info:

I am absolutely gutted i have to sell my pride and joy but it has to go for financial reasons :(

Anyways a bit about the car. I bought the car in June 2007 for £4600 from an import garage absolutely standard, even had stealies on it and since then i have put a fair bit over £2000 into it so your getting a bargain here! It is running at an estimated 170-180bhp at the fly and goes like stink :p unfortunetly i dont have a 1/4 mile time for you as i never got chance to go to the strip! The bodywork is great, just the normal wear and tear mark here and there and the interior is mint, no rips and deffinetly no fag burns as the car im guessin has never been smoked in as it had a no smoking sticker in the car. The car just needs some springs to give it that finishing touch!!

Mileage: 120,000km (had speedo conversion done at 118km) so about 76,000 miles
Tax: 31st November
MOT: June 08

Specs:
CAP Paddle Clutch (less than 1000miles)
Autobahn888 Front Mount Intercooler
HKS Actuator running 1bar
FSE Fuel Pressure Regulator
HKS FCD
HKS Air filter @ front bumper
Greddy Type RS BOV
NGK Heat Range 7 Spark plugs
Aircon Removed
Full Custom S/S Exhaust system
Decatted
R-Spec Boost Controller
Pillar Pod
Autometer Boost Guage
Rota Grid Alloys (depending on price sold)

The reason the car is for sale as of the 11th November is because i want it for glynns memorial meet.

Pictures:

note: the bumper has now been meshed :) will get an up-to-date pic asap so you can see.
dsc00288xp1.jpg

dsc00289ti4.jpg

dsc00290bc5.jpg

dsc00291av4.jpg

dsc00292dt9.jpg

dsc00296ik6.jpg

dsc00297sb0.jpg

dsc00298xc8.jpg

Contact Details:
mobile: 07984383394
msn: parkiboy@hotmail.co.uk
Email: parkiboy@gmail.com

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Cash on collection prefered but will arrange with buyer.

thanks

Last edited:

tosa2tosa

Member +
looks mint mate
is it on stock suspecion tho
hope u dont mind me asking wot piping have u used to relocate air filter....custom?