Glanza V for sale - Has to GO(cheap)!!!!

sas_glanza

Member +
hey,

i have put this up for sale a while ago on ebay but it did not sale.
here is the link before...
http://toyotagtturbo.com/showthread.php?t=3412

i have been to busy with work and stuff to put it up again and i dont really wana pay ebay to relist it. my dad wants it out the drive way...so it needs to go.

For sale: Glanza V

Item Condition: Good

Price and price conditions: £3000 but i open to offer (just try me)

Extra Info:

Engine:

EP91 1300cc Turbo
135 BHP
Quick Shift (maybe even a uprated gearbox)
Uprated Exhaust.
Boost Gauge

Interior:

Head unit
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Passenger Air Bag
Electrical Folding Mirrors
Electric Mirrors
Electric Windows
Central Locking
Adjustable Steering
Razo Pedals

Exterior:
Alloy Wheels (no scuffs or marks)
Tinted Rear Windows
White Paint

Imported in May of last year it has a very low mileage at only 56k.

Bad bits in the car is that it has a dent on the bonnet as if someone has left a tool accidentally and then tried to shut the bonnet.

Also the passenger side key hole does not work as some tried to break in - but as i got central locking and alarm that opens both doors it is fine.

Also someone came to view the car when it was advertised before said something like there is a loss of power in 1st and 2nd gear. i am not to sure as only my dad was there i was at work...but this is the reason why i am selling cheap and open to offers (sensible offers)

Pictures:
DSC00616_1.jpg

DSC00615_1.jpg

DSC00614_1.jpg

DSC00613_1.jpg

DSC00611_1.jpg

DSC00609_1.jpg

DSC00608_1.jpg

the bad pics of the key damage and bonnet.

DSC00610_1.jpg

DSC00607.jpg

DSC00606.jpg

DSC00605.jpg

DSC00580.jpg

DSC00604.jpg

Contact Details: 07950590440

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:Cash on collection

DWB

Member +
dude thats cheep. the loss in power in 1st and 2nd is ment to be there as toyota put the boost soliniod there to keep boost low in 1st and 2nd gear to stop wheel spin this is only in the glanza tho. you can have full boost in all gears if you simply change the two pipes around.

just thot id let you no so you dont fink theres a problem with your car.

Timmy

Member +
the glanza bonnet bends far too easy, i pretty much folded mine forgot to put the bar down as i had recently been working on gas lift bonnets. I would say the 1st 2nd gear thing is either the boost restrictor or possibly an extremely week actuator. Easy fix nothing to be unexpect by this car. Good luck with the sale.

sas_glanza

Member +
thats the thing i dont think it is the soliniod, as i changed that in my other glanza..i think it may be a weak actuator but right now i just dont have the time to buy and change it...so someone is gona get a bargain because of my laziness...