Glanza V Turbo '97 for €4900 02/10/2007

gordie

Member +
Glanza V Turbo '97 €3400 14/12/2007

For sale: Glanza V Turbo '97 Sliver

Item Condition: Excellent (few every day scratches, looks great and mint inside out)

Price and price conditions: €3400 that's about £2400 crazy i know buyer collects

Extra Info: very dishearted to sell so cheap :mad: when i spent heaps on it. Best Bargain glanza on internet nothing comes close!! History i bought it in January 2007 and was only in the country for a few months before that's why it's so clean. I paid €6200 and over €1000 on new stuff like
New Alarm Fitted, New DVD Player, New Turbo timer. It also has a gauage that changes color. Momo Steering wheel, 16" ICE alloys i think it was lowered and got lots of receipts to show for it, the front wheels were aligned to. Tax 05-08, NCT 04-08. Mileage 125,000km. I would of kept it if i had my own private car park space in city, so would be prefect for someone that got a driveway at their house. Only problem is the turbo does 1/4 boost, but drives normally may only be a simple thing that can be fixed there so handy if you know about cars or know someone that does don't let that turn you off! If you want more pics check the site i created for it which only took me a few hours to do: http://glanza.awardspace.com I just want to thank this forum for all the help it gave to me. Thanks! :rockon:

Pictures:
car.gif

Contact Details: Ring Gorden on 086 4054351
gshephard@hotmail.com

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: buyer collects, Good Luck :)

Last edited: