Glanza Wanted

Spoonz

Member +
Hey ppl,
My good mate is looking at getting a glanza V so if any1 is selling 1 drop me with u2u he has the money waitng so no messing about will discuss prices in private so its fair, a few details preferable white with few mods but will look into othe colours etc so just drop u2u

Cheers Spoonz

GT*star

Fresh Recruit
ive a lad who works wit me selling a MINT black 96 glanza

175bhp proven, really mint clean car well looked after

gearbox just been re-built

€6600

www.glanza.co.uk

Super Mod (極度の調整器)
I have a corker for sale that I collected from the docks yesterday... Is white, has 70,000 miles, full aftermarket bodykit (livesports), Volk TE37's, Apexi Lowering Springs... Looks the DB's! If you're interested, send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you over pictures and spec.

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
I have a corker for sale that I collected from the docks yesterday... Is white, has 70,000 miles, full aftermarket bodykit (livesports), Volk TE37's, Apexi Lowering Springs... Looks the DB's! If you're interested, send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you over pictures and spec.

u know i want some pics lol :D

tim2985

Fresh Recruit
Hi Mate

I have 8 glanzas for sale here now in the uk and 5 more on the way here next 2 weeks, also got 3 more leaving japan on next boat www.churchamcars.com you can call me on01452 750308 to arrange a test drive etc... all have various mods. all prices negotiable.

Cheers

Tim