glanza

g10hadji

Fresh Recruit
my glanza was nicked last nite silver glanza with team dynamics black bonnet scoop infinity exhaust hks dump valve apexi air filter reg n536 pfb

Matt Glanza

Member +
no way man,feel really bad for you.theiving scum why cant they just get a job and buy there own car instead of takin from hard workin people.hope you find it in one piece mate

dylz_glanza

Fresh Recruit
real sorry to hear mate. my black glanza got stolen as well about 30 miles from bristol (on this site).
i really think there is one gang to blame from bristol who are stealing all sorts of jap cars, prob mine and ures included. i know about 4 other people that have either had there car nicked or broken into in the last 3 or so months.

what i wud say is keep on to the police as much as you can as they closed my case after just 3 days. good luck m8!!!

g10hadji

Fresh Recruit
cheers m8 there was a black glanza v nicked the same day as mine but if i hear any thing il keep you posted

gv1.3

Admin
did you have her alarmed?

Might be worth while putting pictures up incase anyone sees it.

Hope you get her back.

Idrees

Banned
As above, pictures will help it hey spotted. Also keep an eye out on ebay etc for the parts if they pop up for sale.

Sorry to hear it dude

g10hadji

Fresh Recruit
well guys still no hope on the car cheers for every ones support and hopefully gettin another starlet or mini cooper s cant make up my mind can any body help me pic

Adam_Glanza

Member +
every 1 here will say starlet, but maybe if theft is bad round your area a cooper will be harder to steal?

search st annes bristol on youtube, seems like there a bunch of cunts that are stealing starlets, somebody posted the video up the other day about it!

maybe see if one of them is yours