Glendalough meet afterthoughts.

Derek

Lifer
Well just in the door, great turn out in the end. Had a great day myself. Got to the carpark and it was full so we met outside a local pub. After an hour of debating what to do.We got poisened by the guy with the very very smokey turbo and then we moved on to the next town to a quiet industrial estate. Had a nitter natter and a few photos, and when frankie, tanya and keiran eventually showed up there was sandwichs and tea.lol (thanks to the pet shop for there electricity) Then as the evening grew on we decided to head up to the original venue for some photos.When we got there the there were some odd looks.lol Then we went for a spirited drive in the wiclow mountains.:rockon: Great to meet everyone had a great time.

Car Mad

Fresh Recruit
Well just in the door, great turn out in the end. Had a great day myself. Got to the carpark and it was full so we met outside a local pub. After an hour of debating what to do.We got poisened by the guy with the very very smokey turbo and then we moved on to the next town to a quiet industrial estate. Had a nitter natter and a few photos, and when frankie, tanya and keiran eventually showed up there was sandwichs and tea.lol (thanks to the pet shop for there electricity) Then as the evening grew on we decided to head up to the original venue for some photos.When we got there the there were some odd looks.lol Then we went for a spirited drive in the wiclow mountains.:rockon: Great to meet everyone had a great time.

Just home meself ya had a great day out convoy from gendalough was savage.Ah leave poor vinneys smokey turbo alone:haha::haha: Nice too meet ye people who i was talking to.Some mint machines there.Now up with the pics because my camera didnt work :rolleyes:

Derek

Lifer
I have lots of pics just waiting to use the laptop as the pc is crap. Will post them up soon.

thechomper

Member +
im sick, blew my turbo a hour before leaving ,wrong poxy oil pump,lucky the engine is still alive

Last edited:

Duff

Member +
Home about 20 mins. Great day out. LOVE that scooby Derek! Nice to meet the new faces and sorry to the poor sheep I nearly killed up the mountains! :haha:

Derek

Lifer
Some taster pics have loads.
P270909_181102.jpg

P270909_181001.jpg

Jaak

Member +
Was a great meet! Thanks for the coffee and sandwiches:)
The way back home was good stuff:drive:

Gryzor

Admin
great day, good to meet a few new & old starlet heads. Hope every one made it out of te wicklow mountains, last bloody time i go without a sat nav ;)

madman

Member +
great day had by all i especially enjoyed the spin back down the mountain with derek was one of the top highlights of the day for me...

madman

Member +
must do it again maybe a sally gap run would be the right job.. pitty clarky got in the way for the last few miles :p

Derek

Lifer
im sick, blew my turbo a hour before leaving ,wrong poxy oil pump,lucky the engine is still alive
ah shit luck dude at least the engine survived.

Home about 20 mins. Great day out. LOVE that scooby Derek! Nice to meet the new faces and sorry to the poor sheep I nearly killed up the mountains! :haha:

Love your glanza man the new bumper sets it of nicely.:rockon:

clarkytrd

Member +
Haha yep im up for that, yea i know id say he got a bit of a fright when we arrived.lol

haha what were you's at?? derek i seen u stop on the end of the road coming back down from the mountain... what were ya's at??

x2 mad lads so you's are!!

great day anyway lads, really enjoyed meeting everyone!!

thanks

clarky!!

Just back now lol!

Was a great day out. For a change we had no rain at this tgtt meet!

Nice to meet some new members I never met before:)

@ Derek, myself & Duff where talking about your scooby on the m50 on the way home. We agreed that it is perfect and for you not to touch it lol! It sits very neatly also and has great poke:)

madman

Member +
ah clarky was all good clean fun we love them bends till we came up behind you driving like a granny :slap: