GLS Courier Service Ireland Phone Number Needed ASAP

clarkytrd

Member +
lads i need this phone number quick, have to get a parcel delivered before xmas eve,

anyone got it?? they're based in carlow i think

clarkytrd

Member +
your a star richey, couldnt find it on their website.

i ordered a few things from a company in england on the 8th of december thru paypal ok..

got an email on the 11th saying it was despatched by parcelforce, happy days...

yesterday still no sign of it, rang parcelforce and they said oh its in a warehouse in ireland, could not be delivered dude to an incorrect address.. bunch of clowns, how can they get an incorrect address as my paypal account clearly has my correct address on it!!

so rang gls there now, they're sending it out 2moro

Never again

thanks again richey!

john

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
I ordered a new graphics card friday night and dpd are delivering it,paid extra for 2day delivery and all..its still in the uk..

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
don't talk to me about dpd :mad:

who did you go for nvidia or ATI ?

It came with the AMD Chipset/ATI Radeon 3200 HD so i said id stick with ATI.
Went cheap because of the usual,lack of money lol. The XFX ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB seemed to suit me well.
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=GX-138-XF&groupid=701&catid=56&subcat=1274 ,€72 all in..with 2 day delivery........

Next is some more ram,the 3gb just isnt cutting it,damn near killed my pc trying to load fonts,in fairness there was 65,000 lmao

steo800

Member +
have had nothing but hassle when anything has come to me via GLS.

they are consistent though, consistently crap

Gryzor

Admin
It came with the AMD Chipset/ATI Radeon 3200 HD so i said id stick with ATI.
Went cheap because of the usual,lack of money lol. The XFX ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB seemed to suit me well.
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=GX-138-XF&groupid=701&catid=56&subcat=1274 ,€72 all in..with 2 day delivery........

Next is some more ram,the 3gb just isnt cutting it,damn near killed my pc trying to load fonts,in fairness there was 65,000 lmao

I'm running a v old series 7 nvidia at the moment, but I'm look to upgrade. Just have to decide how much I want to spend ;)
Make sure your running a 64bit version of windows if your going over 4GB memory.

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
I'm running a v old series 7 nvidia at the moment, but I'm look to upgrade. Just have to decide how much I want to spend ;)
Make sure your running a 64bit version of windows if your going over 4GB memory.

Yup,using 64bit.
Have to read up and see if i can overclock the processor,it says i can but amd overdrive wont let me.
Its an msi board with an amd chipset (780g).
Got the card today aswell :)