god i hate Mondays...How was everyones weekend?

hey all,

well well its monday again, another week of work!!!

anyway as no doubt the week ahead will be eventfull how was everyones weekend????

Sean_GT

Member +
I had a great night last night but im feeling the affects this morning and have work in 30 minutes:(

Kelly

Member +
I feel shattered and i havent been out on the town or anything.

We all went for a drive blackpool for some doughnuts Friday puttin miles on mikes gt4 engine (running it in)

Saturday everyone was round our house as usual til Half 1 am ish! And sunday was not too late 11pm ish after going the yorkshire meet earlier. but gettin up the next morning with my 4yr old is what killes me.

Luckily monday is my day off :D got a treadmill in my house now which im guna go hammer in a min when breakfast has settled :)

out on the lash on a sunday night. the worst day to do it when ur workin monday morning!

i have been in since 7 myself but away at 3!! thank god lol!!!

tucka

Member +
great weeeknd F1 then top gear to finish it off for a nice chillin sunday, and then got me sum luvin later on ooooh rite!

but now its a crappy monday, its rainin so my cars pissed off cos shes just been polished lol

cheers for askin dude!

your weeknd good?

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Feel great lol, nice nights sleep and I got my Salad of Champions for lunch, life doesn't get much better lol.

Elaine

Lifer
I got to go out on track with a Farrie and a couple of Bentleys was bloody fantastic!! There were all a little shocked at how fast a 1.3 could go lol :rockon::rockon:

Also given me a much better insight in to what else I need for my car… :D

LMAO :p

Starlet_GTT224 - what u do for work?

well after a long few years at college studdyin various things like art, vehicle body repair and refinishing and visual communication-graphic design i gave up
then done air con engineer for a while,

currently workin for oil company as their workshop/stores supervisor but not for long as away to move up and do CAD engineer drawings. 2 weeks or so and i will be free from this hell hole where my bosses are wanks!!!

took the job to get feet in the door so i could progress, and after quiting college its good knowin ur work will pay u to go back to college and uni!

degree here i come lol

Rory

Lifer
Never heard of them.
Work for Merpro Machine Shop, down in Montrose.

Oh and my weekend, finally got the twins CRX Turbo mapped on Friday night, and then the problems began........ fu?*king rotor arms..........
Crail on sunday, was raining, so was no use.

Mike@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.Tuning
my weekend was cool, putting miles on the GT4 and its nearly run in now :D

and i'm off until Thursday! woop! :p

Dan3SGTE

Member +
well i got food poisoning on Saturday night, throwing up all night :( so ive got the day off today. so not really a great weekend, took the motor out on Friday night which was quite fun, despite the car smoking and also hitting 1.6bar on full throttle detonating all over the place but yeah, still fun half throttling it lol

Nwimie

Member +
im very sleepy in work today ! i did nothing atal sunday but saturday i went castle combe for ford RS day was ok but japfest was 400% better :p

my weekend was quite quiet,

was off work on friday to attend court! was there point...NO!!!

sat i tried most of the day to get my ccty back up and runnin! did it work...NO!

had some relax time on sat night!

sunday i woke up with an idea and it worked my cctv started workin lol! lazed about in bed doin some photoshop requests, got up eventually and cleaned the car as cant drive it as got clutch done then the gear box seals went!!! ACE!!!

lol and then bk to the joyfull work!!! woo hoo!!!

Gilly2006

Member +
went out to barsa last night in manchester and iv only just woke up! wouldn't mind being at work tho! i need the reddys!