going td04 was well worth the money

Status
Not open for further replies.

srankin90

Member +
just got my td04 glanza all set up and took it a drive today. the difference was unreal and i am only boosting 8psi as i need to buy a boost controller. my glanza was completely standard before. would definately recommend it

churcherj

Member +
just got my td04 glanza all set up and took it a drive today. the difference was unreal and i am only boosting 8psi as i need to buy a boost controller. my glanza was completely standard before. would definately recommend it

glad u like it man :) and think at 8psi the turbo is way out of its efficiency range, wont get going till 1 bar! will be shifting! u gona get it setup properly?

srankin90

Member +
aw its running really well bt i dont have my hks fcd wired in yet bt there seems to be no problems with it at the minute. will i need the fcd wired in when i am setting it up at 1 bar?? what fuel pressures are you's running with 1 bar boost

churcherj

Member +
aw its running really well bt i dont have my hks fcd wired in yet bt there seems to be no problems with it at the minute. will i need the fcd wired in when i am setting it up at 1 bar?? what fuel pressures are you's running with 1 bar boost

you will need it if you wana run 1 bar, but dont put it in until someone can setup your fpr for you. it would vary between cars, you need to get it setup on a wideband at a local tuner for it to be safe :) if you dont you may run into trouble running that boost. keep it below fuel cut for the time being and you will be fine :)

srankin90

Member +
you will need it if you wana run 1 bar, but dont put it in until someone can setup your fpr for you. it would vary between cars, you need to get it setup on a wideband at a local tuner for it to be safe :) if you dont you may run into trouble running that boost. keep it below fuel cut for the time being and you will be fine :)
i have my fpr at 3bar at 8psi. do you think that will be ok until i can get it to the tuners??

STARLET N/A

Member +
how much more power would a td04 make at 1 bar than a ct9 at the same pressure. Thats with both setup correctly on management.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
I wouldnt say a TD04 at 1bar is MENTAL lol, but yeah pulls well. Its nice.

@1.2BAR TD04 starts to become quite aggressive. Its a nice turbo.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
compared to a standard starlet it's bloody quick...

Oh yeah i agree but a standard starlet is also bloody quick compared to a 1.0litre micra but it doesnt mean a standard starlet is mental :)

1.0Bar TD04 on 4E makes quite a nice powered car for the road, but its far from mental.

turboloon

Member +
Oh yeah i agree but a standard starlet is also bloody quick compared to a 1.0litre micra but it doesnt mean a standard starlet is mental :)

1.0Bar TD04 on 4E makes quite a nice powered car for the road, but its far from mental.
stop being such a arse mate i merely made a comment and yer jumping all over me by saying this and that, i enjoy my car for what it is bud, and i dare say there are probably others out there that agree with me that a td04'd starlet at a bar is bloody mental at the end of the day it's only a 1.3 so to get the power your getting on standard internals is mental.and the difference between a td04 running .8 bar and 1 bar is like night and day.

Mikey4410

Member +
I have to agree its pretty crazy stuff @ 1bar.im running 222.6 and its not far of my mates k1 gsxr 600.sticks on him like glue afta the end of my 2nd gear,im currently goin forged so i am lookim 4ward to kicking his arse. Mental lil cars!

Status
Not open for further replies.