good chassis mod opinions + professional suspension set up in or around essex area?

grazza

Fresh Recruit
Hello fellas

Currently got bc coilovers, and adjustable panhard rod on my 1999 glanza but as u all know the handling on the glanza isnt all that so was going to do a couple more worth while chassis mods:

wishbone front poly bushes
wishbone rear poly bushes or anti lift/caster kit ( if its worth the extra cash)
either polly bush front arb and new drop links of whiteline arb kit ( if its worth the extra cash)
rear beam poly bushes ( if their worth changing?)
whitline rear arb kit

then i need a good garage to set up my chassis after i fit it all, somone who knoes how to set the toe/camber/alignment properly for fast road but comfortable driving, preferably in the essex area.

apreciate any feedback

goldenvtr

Member +
all of the abouve, change everything for polybushes, rear ARB makes a hugh diffrence but do it all in one go for full appriciation, 1.5 neg camber and -.5 tow out - any garage can do these settings if you ask, only corner wieghting requires a "tuner garage"

alto get an LSD if you havnt already, on track with LSD is absolute must for good handling

George611

Member +
i agree with weejohn ive only got coilovers set up for track and slicks and it handles a dream probably benefit from rear arb polybushin etc but does me fine just got to make sure you get it set up right i found -2 degrees camber on the fronts and .0 parallel toe was spot on munches tyres on the road tho cos of the camber