Good news - Glanzas are on our system

Dingle

Member +
does thta mean existing customers can have the glanza on there insurance docs, instead of GT

Shorty

Member +
same as abouve will we get glanza on our docs? to be fair when i requested proof that you knew i had a v not a gt for my records you guys did send me a headed letter stating you where aware it waas a v but would be nice to see it on the certificates, and again as asked will our premiums rise on renewal?? as it cant rise half way through the term.

skyinsurance

Member +
does thta mean existing customers can have the glanza on there insurance docs, instead of GT

Yes indeed, please PM me your request, explain what you need, please include your policy number, full name and postcode. We will be happy to re-issue certificates for anyone with a Glanza which is shown as the Starlet.

Thanks

Ollie
Sky Insurance

rb69

Member +
Great news, might come to you for a quote when mine is up for renewal. What is your policy on mods like alloys exhaust, would it add much to a premium?

Shorty

Member +
lol Glanzas are on the system yet my friend phoned up for a quote on a V today and she gets told "we need to quote you as a GT because Glanzas arnt on our system but we will be aware its not a GT"

LMAO :D better have a word with your staff or check your system again mate, im not moaning as im a very happy sky customer with a V. just made me chuckle when she told me what they said.

Phenom

Member +
lol Glanzas are on the system yet my friend phoned up for a quote on a V today and she gets told "we need to quote you as a GT because Glanzas arnt on our system but we will be aware its not a GT"

LMAO :D better have a word with your staff or check your system again mate, im not moaning as im a very happy sky customer with a V. just made me chuckle when she told me what they said.

I expect this post will last about as long as my last post on this thread...............:eek:

skyinsurance

Member +

Hi,

my apologies for that, my colleagues should all be aware of the system update.

If you PM me her full name I will give her a call, apologise and amend the system details.

Thanks for pointing this out, I have emailed my sales team with your message.

Thanks

Ollie