gorgeous white glanza in grimsby (picture)

p2d

Member +
So nice! Just around the corner from my house, was there yesterday too, Its a white Glanza V with ToyTuning stickers down the doors, and it has a ducktale spoiler. I also grabbed a pic as i went past.

Its parked on Yarborough (sp?) Road.

P300508_1153.jpg

ChrisGT

Member +
Looks nice ! Just fyi, I posted up details about where I kept seeing a Starlet parked and when, and it was removed because the owner was worried that people would know where it would be sat so more of an oppurtunity for thieves ! Which is fair play...and you've left his license plate fully in view lol :p

stuart

Member +
Was only 2 starlets at Cleethorpes show today, mine and Tommy (I think) Silver TOM's GT.

Sure I saw that white one though...whilst on the way down, could be wrong though!

J

jase_ep91

So nice! Just around the corner from my house, was there yesterday too, Its a white Glanza V with ToyTuning stickers down the doors, and it has a ducktale spoiler. I also grabbed a pic as i went past.

Its parked on Yarborough (sp?) Road.

P300508_1153.jpg

alrite mate yer its my glanza i live in grimsby so i was working on a job down yarborough rd . not long just become a member thanks mate

J

jase_ep91

Was only 2 starlets at Cleethorpes show today, mine and Tommy (I think) Silver TOM's GT.

Sure I saw that white one though...whilst on the way down, could be wrong though!

alrite mate yer it was me i think you was at a bank look nice you had a front mount.nice

J

jase_ep91

saw this today on cleethorpes sea front, Not bad looked stock

alrite mate was it on a night time or in the day cause i have seen 2 there so i dont no whichone could of been you.:)
only just seen this thread