Got confirmation on the top secret gt

pig666eon

Member +
So good news the weekend was chatting to a lad who knew I got that wide arch shell, he knows the lad who got the engine out of it and has all the mechanics reports from top secret

He said that he will ask him for copys ect so I can some sort of docs for the car, only thing is that the lad is in oz at the mo so can't do anything until he is home but I'm in no rush anyway going to be a while before it done anyway

Just said I would let people know anyway as I got no reply from top secret themselves and it's nice now to finally know:rockon:

Vincent-ep91

Member +
excellent news, be sure to update us. I`m sure i speak on behalf of a lot of members when i say i`m interested in this piece of Starlet memorabilia :)

AdamB

Member +
Good to see you've managed to chase it up mate and get some more info on it. What parts you been collceting? What needs done to get in on the road?

pig666eon

Member +
ive been getting just a few things in to complete the shell ect, everything is there and i could have it running in a few days if i wanted to but im going to go balls out, respray, forged 5e ect ect just want to get the other one finished first tho

got a toms grill and a few little touches lilke that aswell on the hunt for a gi bonnet and i dont know what spoiler was thinking toms but im thinking now it might be a bit small so i might go with a livesport

quick pics as it stands now

e78e91f2.jpg

db1c6998.jpg

weeJohn

Lifer
Surely it would be worth more to keep it to the specs that Top Secret built it to? No harm in a respray, but even not having the original engine (matching numbers) but the same spec as the paperwork would boost its value some what in later years.